Yours

When you wake up Saeran is gone and you're left alone in that large bed. You realize that you miss him and that you might have Stockholm syndrome because of how much you want to get to know him, and be there for him. You slowly sit up and start looking around the room for him, but he's nowhere in sight. You feel your heart sink a little.
    You see an outfit laid on the edge of the bed with a note that says "wear me." So, you take a quick shower in the bathroom and put on the clothes.
   The dress is black with lace. "It's pretty," you think. You poke at the mark on you neck and pour a little, but you soon decide to leave the room to go looking for Saeran. You bump into him right as you step out of the room.
   "Oh, Saeran, I just just looking for you," you say joyfully.
    "Don't leave this room," he said coldly.
   "Oh ummm, okay"
    "And you're not allowed to leave my side of I do decide to let you out of this room"
    "Saeran, I'm not going to leave you," you reassure him. For the first time, you see what looks like a small smile cross his face.
      He pulls your head into his chest and says,"you'd better not." You smile back at him, look into his eyes and say," I'm not going anywhere without you."
      This makes him pull you tighter into the hug and say," promise"
    "I promise." This prompts an even bigger smile from him. You can't help but feel warm inside after seeing that smile. You look up to him with your big round (e/c) eyes, and he meets your gaze with his own mint colored eyes. He lifts your chin towards his face and leans down so you're face to face. You both lean in parting your lips slightly as they meet. He started sliding his hand down from your waist, the other hand still holding your face. He pulled away slightly to say," open your mouth" in a rather demanding tone, and you complied. His tongue entered and explored your mouth. You tried you best to keep quiet but you couldn't help but whine his name,"s-sae-Saeran!" As you did this he moved his head down to your neck and kissed the mark he has left the day before. He abruptly stopped and moved away.
   "I'm so sorry," he said
   "It's okay," I say trying to cheer him up." It's not that bad"
   "No," he growled. " I'm sorry because I don't feel bad and I want to do it more."
   "You can do whatever you like with me," you said to your own surprise. "I'm yours."
   At these words he came in close again and started biting and gently kissing all over your neck and shoulders. "Mine," he whispered as he pushed you down onto the bed....