Tired...

You wake up with a jolt realizing that you had fallen asleep in his arms.
    "Did I startle you?" He asks in a kind voice.
    "A little" you say as you get up from his lap."What time is it?"
    "3:30am" he replies.
   "Aren't you going to bed?"
   "Not tonight but I'll show you to my room so at least you can get some more rest" Together you walk down a long corridor until you reach a certain door. He opens it and welcomes you to his room. "This is where you'll be staying tonight.... I hope it's to your liking" he says the last part more quietly. You get in the bed and he tucks you in. You both blush a little at this action.
     "You should probably get a little sleep too you know?" You say tenderly.
    "Are you saying you want to sleep with me?" He teasingly asks.
   "No, I just think maybe you should take better care of yourself, that's all" your voice trails off.
    He sighs and says "fine, but only because I worked all day today and yesterday" and he gets under the blankets with you. You both try to stay on your sides of the bed but you soon fall asleep.
   About an hour later you wake up to him rolling in the bed and muttering something. It looks like he's having a nightmare so you gently wake him up. He jolts up looking terrified and glances around the room.
   "Are you okay?" You ask.
    "Just a dream" he sighs.
   "Do you want to talk about it?"
   "It was of my childhood, I dreamed that my mother was starving me and yelling again and my brother had abandoned me" his face was still quite pale.
    "I'm so sorry..." you gently say, "well it was only a dream and you're here with me now."
    "Yea...." his voice trails off. "Saeran" he says," my name is Saeran"
   "Saeran," you repeat. "That's a nice name"
     Without thinking he hugs you and lays back down with you in his arms.
   "Please, just stay with me like this a little longer....." he whispers. It feels so warm and pure that you agree, and with that you both fell back asleep with you in his arms.