Fathers death

Raj is always abusing mate to Nyeonika, he never cared nor respected her, she always tried maximum to keep family and pack happy. He either taunts her or raise his hand on her for something happened outside the house.

This time it is out of her reach, he started beating her to pulp, her wolf always tried to convince her saying he might be stressed as alpha outside, but now even her wolf couldn't support him.

Raj wolf is more aggressive and unreasonable, he is more of animal than human, he is always threaten by twins taking over his power, as they are two. He just want power for that he want to keep their mother in bae,

Today when he is in meeting, all the other alphas are praising his sons personality and strength which triggered him more. He want to kill them, his own sons. Karthik noticed it.

"Alpha I suggest make your boys your strength don't think them as your enemies they will never snatch your title trust me they just want to impress you"
"You are the one who is traitors here, you trained them against me you want them to snatch my title from day one you don't like me that's is why did all this I have to kill you first" he said while pressing his neck
Karthik laughed "do you think I need boys to make you title less? Don't you dare forget alpha, I am your brother, I have same blood as you, it's my generosity that I am still your beta, knowing how you abuse boys and Luna once I say a word to pack about your behaviour towards their Luna they will kill you but by bit, she is our mother don't forget. Still I didn't do that but if again do such things I don't regret killing you be careful" he warned raj

Raj kept silent. He is now much aware of his words "they are true, pack loves their Luna like hell, boys are their apple pie, thought they are ten years only they take care of everyone and everything thing in pack like alphas, everyone adore them. I need get rid of them all I will kill them once I reach home." He thought to himself.

With anger both came back to pack. Raj directly came to his room thrown all the things in room, he is furious, Karthik words are playing his mind like alarm, listening to sounds nyeonika made boys go to their room.
"Mani just go to your room and lock don't come out I will handle him"
"No ma let us come with you" both said in union,
""No mani just go" she pleaded with eyes having no choice they walked in while mindlinking her "please call us if needed" she nodded

They sat in front of tv playing music. Here came in which made Raj loose his mind beast in him wakes, he attacks Nyeonika as if she is his prey, he started to take her skin from her body, she screamed like hell though she werewolf, she respected him as her mate but today he lost the last respect.

When the twins heard the scream, they rush to their room and found only blood everywhere and it's their mother blood which hitched them to core both tested Raj from her, Madhav took her away, to let her, Manik took his father and started to beat him to pulp,

Nandini is with Mukthi and cabir, she just came from school got fresh up and was out to play. Cabir insisted to go to meet twins so three of them came to meet Luna and twins, when they heard screams Cabir ran to the source of sound girls came back of him. Manik is almost killing his father mother is injured, in arms of Madhav.

Nandini peeked inside, she widened her eyes, she got glimpse of her mother death, her head spines he lost her balance, same time Manik and Madhav looked at her she feel down, Mukthi held her head and started to wake her up, cabir came to Manik and stopped him, he mindlinked his father to come fast. He came running.

"What happened?" Karthik asked
"He tried to kill MA" both answers
"How is she? He walked to her and check she is healing but not fast as expected so he called doctor through mindlink.
"How is he?" Karthik asked about Raj
"Who knows?" Both answers
Karthik checked. He is alive, he looked at cabir and signalled he took Mukthi and unconscious Nandini out, he heard  growls  from backside when he lifted Nandini but ignored and walked away.
"Alphas!!! Before pack doctor come finish, he is useless alpha" Karthik suggested both looked at their mother, she just closed eyes and signalled them to do so. Manik and Madhav killed him with bare hands. 

Pack doctor came and found Luna injured and alpha dead. He first checked nyeonika, she had some serious injury, Raj head is been ripped, he looked at Karthik, he nodded. They all heard screams Karthik came out, till now Manik and Madhav came from backyard in clean dress,
"What happened to Alpha??? All of sudden we had been felt his lose" people shouted.
"Yes we lost our Alpha!!! Luna is seriously injured, some one inside our pack killed him and harmed luna who it is unknown as we found no scent once Luna explains we find them till then be calm and we need to protect our Luna" he said it with plain face.
"How about us???" Some one crowd shouted
"We have twins our Alphas, you know when first born are twins we will have two Alphas so now we have twins, and in future we will have a Luna who will be their only mate who will bound them together, when we complete the cremation we will title the twins till then let's us moron on our Alpha dead." Karthik said all started crying.

Twin took nyeonika to hospital, along with Nandini.