First kiss

Next day is black day for pack, they lost their Alpha, they all are mourning, Raj was a good Alpha for them, he protected them and provided them with all they need so they felt so lost.

Nyeonika is out of hospital she had scars all over her back, she silent, her wolf is lost deep inside she knew it, one or the other this would happen. But loosing mate is unbareable, her heart mind and soul are been sooo lost.

Madhav came to her, Manik followed "MA we know how you feel now, we are extremely sorry we put you in this" Manik said with guilt
"He deserve it mani even my wolf is ok with this, it's just she disappointed in him and los, she is ashamed that she caused this to you, she let you witness all this from years made you kill him"
She hugged both, they too hugged her back
"You both never be as your father, his insecurities always made him this you both are equal and both will be equal. You shared my womb, moon goddess what you guys to share everything and you will share"
"We know MA, and we are nothing like him don't worry. You already suffered and suffering we will never let you down MA" both said in union.
She hugged them.

Raj Malhotra is given a proper last salute as Alpha, cremation was done in proper way, surrounding all alphas came to pay last visit, Nyeonika family too came. Three day silence was announced. Karthik kept closed look of boarders and pack, twin made sure everyone are safe in these years.

Twins know that this won't get away, forever they had to burry the fact of killing their own father, and then acting normal it is not easy.
"I wish we shouldn't have gone through all this, why is he like this? Why can't he love all of us?" Manik asked
"He was always jealous of us"Madhav  replies
"Why? Every wolf loves their mate children will be their weakness but for him we were always enemies, he should have talked to us instead of behaving like that"
"He should have"
"Are we like him? He too killed his own father for title we too"
"No never we did it for MA"
"Do we too treat our mate same?"both looked at each other, Nandini face flashed infront of them.
"She now scared of me, she hates me" Manik said
"Us, she may not even look at us" Madhav whispered
Both became sad automatically

"Twins what are you doing here alone" Cabir asked sitting beside them
"How are girls?" Both asked
"They are good, Nandini is safe she is silent that's it"
"She hates us, she is scared of us" both said as a matter of fact
"He is jerk we know that"
"She don't know, she thinks we killed our own father her Alpha"
"She is just young girl she will forget soon don't worry"
Both are sad and silent.
"When is your Alpha ceremony?"
"In two days"
"You will be always busy then"
"May be, how is Muku?"
"She is perfect she knew something about your father so she ok, she is with Nandini"
"Let her be with Nandini, she needs someone to take care"

Here at Nandini house, Mukthi is with Nandini both are sitting in garden, "are you scared of twins?"
Nandini looked away she got tears she just nodded. Mukthi is just silent

After two days Manik and Madhav are been announced as Alphas to world. Ceremony of the title is held. Whole pack is been decorated, Alpha ceremony started, Karthik stood on stage "pack members, we lost our Alpha, he was killed by some one who is near to him, he even injured our Luna, do you think we will let him take our pack?"
"No" all screamed
"That is why we will make our new Alphas the twins his sons will be our new Alphas, I know they are just 12 years but believe me they are worth to be alphas I trained them personally. Now before we give the title we will see their strength now" he declared a fight with a beast.

Beast is a senior wolf who is said to be most strongest person in werewolf world he is been gifted by moon goodness to keep this pack safe, he is loyal to pack and alpha. He can kill strong alpha in seconds.

Listening to beast name made all people gasp, though he is so friendly in pack, when he is fighting ring he is deadly, both Manik and Madhav came forward in just shorts, they looked thin and worthless in front of huge body of a Hulky beast.

"Do you both want to fight with me?" Beast smirked
"No we will come one by one" Manik said
He laughed "don't be over confident boy take my advice confuse me as you are identical twins and attack me you may have slim chances" he advices
"Thank you for advice but we don't think we will do so, being alpha is to protect whole pack including you so we should fight individual but celebrate equally"
He again laughs "ok try your luck"
Beast and Madhav entered the ring, Karthik stood in between and said "rule is simple no rules" he announced
Fighting started, beast with full force started to punch Madhav, he took all but didn't bug, when beast was about to give one more Madhav gave a strong fist in his jaw which caused him loose teeth instantly his brain stopped working for a second and stumbled but he spit out blood from mouth then looked at Madhav in angry and started to attack more but Madhav didn't give any shit, he in return gave him more punches on his back and stomach, all the people around them are watching this in amusement, fighting went on and on for hour, both are fighting, beast almost lost his energy, Madhav gave last punch and he fell down, Madhav got up from him, "do you still want to fight?" He asked beast
"No alpha" he replied with heavy breathing
All clapped happily,
"Now it's Manik turn, as beast already defeated let him have to fight with our best warriors ten members at a time, here the rules are if you all ten can kill him you can kill but he will not kill any of you, any weapon, any form" Karthik said
"But beta he didn't turn to wolf at" said Nandini father who is one of them
"Still he has to fight some times we don't get time to change into wolf when roughs attack he has to fight and kill them in human form so he should be ready to everything"
All clapped in encouragement
Fight started, first they found with draggers, then with swords, lastly in wolf forms, Manik didn't let them win in any form, they attacked him at a time all ten Manik got some scratches but he didn't let them kill him but he made them loose their strength by kicking them in sensitive areas at last it was Nandini father, Manik looked at him, manik just don't want to harm him nor fight with him but in this situation nothing matters so Manik let him attack first in form of respect. When he attacked Manik, he punched Manik jaw harshly, shhhhh sound came from ground, all looked at source and found Nandini flinched in fear and tears are in her eyes pain in her face as if she is one who got that fist.
"Get out Nandini, don't you dare distract alpha" her father shouted she just turned away and ran.
Manik want to stop her and comfort her but he didn't, he looked at Madhav, he nodded and walked away here Manik started fighting again this time with one hard fist Manik made him fell down but not that strong to harm him. Manik is declared as winner all clapped.

Here Nandini is standing under a tree which she calls as her tree, since her mother death she find peace sitting here, she is now crying why she don't know, she is feeling like hell, all body paining and heavy. She is at edge to loose control on her body.

Madhav knows where he can find Nandini. So he came found her sitting under tree, he smiled , "this girl!!! Unbelievable who on earth calls a tree as friend and name it as neemy?"he shook his head and walked to her "Nandini" he called gently she turned to him
Madhav reached and held her in his arms, both all of sudden felt as if all the nerves in body got relaxed with each others touch, "are you ok?"
She just looked at him then with shy kept her eyes down and just nodded yes.
"Are you scared of us?" He asked directly
Nandini looked into his eyes then again looked away "I don't know"
Madhav took her in bear hug "shhhhhh don't be, why are you weak?" He asked as he found her so pale
"I don't know my body is aching it's paining my jaws my body everywhere" she started to doze off
Madhav mindlinked Manik, he came running
"What happened?" Manik is tensed
"She feels pains our pain" Madhav said through mind link.
Manik looked at him in shock
"How?"
"We don't know, but she is in immense pain she doze off"
"Let us call Muku she will take care of her"
"But we can't be titled when she is not here with us"Madhav said Manik nodded
"Nandini wake up see" Manik called she opened her heavy eye lids but not full wake up
Madhav looked at Manik "me" both said at a time
"Ok, let us not fight she needs us now" Manik said he cupped Nandini face in his palms and looked at her for a moment then lifted her head turned her a little took her lips with his, as it is first time he don't known what to do so he just pecked but felt so soft and warm so took them in mouth which gave her havoc without wasting time Madhav snatched her from Manik and kept his lips on her did the same she is now awake with wide eyes.
"Are you ok now?" Both asked she blushed closed eyes in shy and nodded yes
"Words Nandu" again both said
"Ok" she said in low voice
Manik and Madhav felt different, very different and weird both looked down then each other, and shocked while Nandini is lost in her small world of imagination