Recognising them

Whole week twins are busy travelling from one place to other, attending meetings having works doing surveys many more things. Some invite them to their pack some invite them to resolve problem some send their miseries some congratulate them. What ever be the reason they are busy.

They came home after week, Nyeonika missed boys a lot seeing them she came smiling and hugged them "I missed you Mani"
"We too Ma, how are you?"
"Happy, day care small pups all around girls taking care of me all time, oooo you don't have any idea I am feeling young again"
"Wow that is news, how are all pups? Is their any problem in their health or any things they need?"
"O nothing they are too naughty that's all"
Both smiled "you always wanted naughty children"
She smiled toothy
"How are others?"
"Nandini she is good missing you both and I know that you know it"
"We asked about all MA"
"I know I know anyway she might be coming in half an hour"
Both looked at each other then walked to their room.
Nyeonika laughed.

Both reached room, the smell of fresh wild chocolate cosmos, both inhaled fully. Looked at room it's neatly kept, all book are placed in line, bed neatly made, shelves are organised well, they smiled
"She came"
Both smiled
"She did all this, did you see how she felt yesterday evening?" Madhav asked Manik
"Dammmm Don't remind me which didn't even forget. She dreamt of sleeping between us but we being pervert felt her touching us, ooooo man seriously she is death of us one day her innocent thoughts are giving us only this hard on"
"Do you think we should pleasure ourselves?"
"Do you want our doe to touch herself?"
Both hissed in pleasure "ooo god this is torture pure torture" both walked in room to calm their nerves.
"As normal humans why can't we be normal? Just at age 12 should we grow this much? Do we really need all these? If we're humans we would have play dates not these type hard" Manik groans.
"I agree, but come on let's us get freshen up, we need to see her it's been long week" Madhav scolded

After half an hour both came out of room freshly bathed, dressed in usual t shirts, they always wear same dress, same hair style, same habits, same taste same wishes, they are just one soul two bodies, they sneeze at a time, feels hungry at a time, everything means literally everything same.

They are so much identical twins, only Nyeonika can recognise them, the scent of them are different but when they are together they smell almost same ones scent rubs on the other. Cabir, too get confused. They always make fun with him.

"Let us try, does she recognise us?"" Both said in mind link
"Ok let us try" both came to Nyeonika "MA can you help us?"
Nyeonika looked at them with doubt "what do you want?"
"We want to know that Nandini can recognise us or not can you help?"
"Ok, I got it, you want to know this but what do I get?" She said in enthusiastic look
"A date with us" both bargained
"Oooo that's interesting my sons want to go on date with me not with their mate?"
"Her father will kill us if we ask for date now" both said in sad tone
"Your kings" she reminded
"We want her to enjoy her young age unlike us, let her play, enjoy school, grow with happiness if go to her she will loose all this and just be with us, and till now no one got be shifted let us first shift"
"I think you know her feelings?"
"Yes MA that is why we want her to be herself"
"I got your point"
"She came" both said in union.
Both looked at entrance.

Nandini came with a box in hand, her smell held magic in twins heart, felt as if all their nerves calmed instantly, a peace came in soul. They both inhaled her scent sharply. Her scent is unique, the wild chocolate cosmos is rare flower, which has a unique smell and it makes the atmosphere smooth

 Her scent is unique, the wild chocolate cosmos is rare flower, which has a unique smell and it makes the atmosphere smooth