Meeting

Evening sharp at 6 whole pack gathered, "according to age stand up" Karthik shouted. All did
"Pack people!!! This is our kingdom, we need to protect ourselves and protect people who are in need, for that training is must, gender discrimination will not be shown, everyone daily two times morning sharp at 5am and evening sharp at 6pm training sessions will be held, first basic training then one on one fights, in both forms, then comes group fighting. Who excels with fight with each other means boy and girl will fight, who wins they will be given title according to their win and prize too, one more thing I want to declare!!!!" Manik stopped a second he coughed, Madhav became stiff for a moment then cleared their tone this time Madhav started "everyone who are not having jobs they can start working in our factory, we have our steel factory you all know, and who are poor and can't effort food will come and stay in pack house. Pack house is for needed people no one will question you why you came or why are you eating here just inform the cook in prior about your arrival so that they can cook. About having roof for homeless, from now on no need to sleep in woods in wolf form, the southwest land which is empty will have a building soon, for that construction homeless people help in working and get the shelter, we will provide money, Luna want all ladies who are having hard time in maintaining work and children, provide with day care, she will be maintains with help of some needed staff so who ever need day care can reach Luna"

All clapped happily.
"One more important thing, in our kingdom no one will steel some ones mate, it's male or female punishment with be lethal, if found guilty, who don't have mates  can marry in mutual concern, who didn't find mates should travel to other packs to reach and search your mate, we will take to near by alphas and provide you some gathering or ball to meet. Now go and train" Manik completed.

All ran to training classes.

"Bro she needs to stop drooling, seriously"
"I thought she is naive" both cursed under breath
They looked ground everyone are in lines Karthik is teaching them basic exercises.
"She is, but the mate pull we have is not in our hands "
"What should we do??? Ever time we can't smell like perverts"
Both stood silent "shall we talk to her?"
Both looked at each other
"What will we talk? Nandini don't think of us or drool on us? Seriously man!!!! Are you not excited and happy that she feels for us?"
"We do intact I just want to drag her to ourselves do many things but she need to grow up, she need live her life, we are not going anywhere near her as promised to uncle, we want to be waiting for her that's all"
"Ok what is solution for this?"
"Nothing let us enjoy this let us feel the feelings of our mate towards us"
"Waiting is worth for her" both said in union.   

Next day on Twins buried themselves in work, being kings, business, school pack and kingdom making them worn out. Nandini feels are making them little away from work, her giggles, her feelings her expressions are making them lively.

Here Cabir Mukthi and Nandini came to school. Mukthi and Nandini are in same class. They are best friends, they share everything. Here Cabir is in conflict he want to be side of Nandini but he had class in next room as he is two years senior than both, same as Twins.

Cabir thought for sometime and mind linked twins "kings!!! Nandini is other class with Mukthi as you know what to do?"
"Go to your class Cabir meet them in breaks that's all"
"Ok kings!!! Are you both coming to school?"
"No we have meeting with neighbours Alphas then we have some more works we can't today may be tomorrow"
"Ok kings"
"I informed principal about our class missing and also to keep Nandini safe and her father is there so don't worry concentrate on studies" they advices and left for meeting as it is going to be late.  

"Nandu so what happened yesterday? Come on say me everything" Mukthi demanded
"You know na!!! I always have pains, un known pains, same happened but do you know twins were fighting there and pains were to me, I was so exhausted, so came under Neemy to calm down and what happened is different story" she blushed
Mukthi tilted her her "girl dont stop"
"Twins came I doze off"
"Oooo"
"Then...." she trailed offf
"Nandini Murthy if stop again I am going to kick your ass come on say"
"They .... they kissed me"
"Ok they always do"
Nandini offended jealousy rushed her mind "what?"
"Yes they always kiss my forehead and cheeks even they kiss your head what is a big deal?"
Nandini hit her forehead "Muku go to hell, useless they actually kissed me"
"Yes they actually kiss"
"Aaaaaa they kissed my lips" Nandini clarified
Mukthi who is irritated already didn't get it in mind but when she processed it she screamed "what?" Forgetting place and time all the people in hall turned to them Nandini blushed with embarrassment "Mukthi shut up" she dragged her to class room
"You mean the actual kiss?"
"Yes" she blushed
Mukthi is in shock "I mean ....this.... yah..... but...."
she cleared throat "I know I mean everyone can see they treat you different, the looks they share is different by they kissed? I didn't take them as such" she felt weird
"Best part is all my body pains vanished totally" Nandini added.
"That's great"
When they are busy talking cabir came
"Hai girls" he greeted
"Hi bhai" both greeted him back
"You know twins kissed Nandini" Mukthi rushed Nandini closed eyes with embarrassment and blushed hard.
"Aaaaa" Cabir felt uncomfortable with this piece of information he gulped "did you eat anything?" He changed topic
Nandini immediately said "no I am starving"
"Let's go to canteen" he dragged confused Mukthi to canteen.
Whole day Mukthi is just thinking about this here Nandini is blushing like hell when ever Mukthi raises this topic.

Here twins are in meeting with near by Alphas they all are around 30s some are even more elderly aged. Twins been titled kings made them jealous and anger but moon goddess decision can't be taken away so they all accepted them as king. They all greeted them.

"Alphas we know we are much younger than you people and still not yet shifted, but it is purely moon goddess decision so we respect you in all means your experiences and age is always a treasure for us, today meeting is for some important matter, I want each and every member in your pack to be trained well, werewolves community should be strong rouges problem is not only our problem we have so many issues regarding boarders other things which led to be enemies so I want wolves to protect themselves first at least till we reach them to protect. Girl or women no matter who every one from age 8 should and must be trained well"
All looked at them "but in my pack I won't allow women to fight"
"Our worrier wife was killed by rogue, she was capable of fight she won't have been with us, women death is not just her death it leads to death of her mate don't you know? How many people killed themselves after mate death?"
"We agree we will train, I want my pack to be strongest, no one should dare to eye on us" the other one said
"The more warriors the most strong pack I too accept"
"Ok I too do I don't want any of you take my pack I will do as you say" the first one said.
"Ok then it's final every person in pack will be well trained, next point their are so many unmatted wolves are there in pack, if we keep a gathering every year so that these un matted wolves may find their mates"
"I too agree" all said in union
"So this time we start in free land, gathering will be for two days safety of your pack memebers will be yours, no instigating fellow wolves, calling names, fighting conspiracy and any other things which led to fight damage or death will cause serious damage we will snatch their pack mercilessly, and we are serious if they like or not they should and must behave"
All accepted, as growing pack members is one of the most essential agenda and only mates can give birth to pups not others.

"Meeting closed" twins declared. All stood up greeted them and walked away.