The talk...

Sasuke sat down across from naruto and sighed,scratching his head he wasn't sure just where to begin. he was hoping he could have just skipped the talk and 'show' naruto why he came back and why he did what he had done. Though it seemed this was too important to the uzumaki.

"Sasuke..."

sasuke's head snapped up as he was taken from his miserable thinking,his eyes widening slightly when he noticed something.

'is naruto...shaking?'

Sasuke's mind raced the question as the blond before him trembled. he almost asked but was cut off with the first of many questions that spilled out of the uzumaki's mouth.

"Why did you come back...sasuke"

naruto let the question roll off his tongue. his eyes downcast as he forced himself to stay seated. he wanted so much just to beat the other senseless just in revenge but aswell he wanted to run off and cry. his emotions where at a boiling point and he wasn't sure how long he could last.

"I... Do you really want me to answer that?"

Sasuke replied slowly. he didn't think the other was truly ready for the answer and he actually feared the blonds rage. naruto was a whole different person when he was truly angry and it almost scared the uchiha. he prefered naruto when he smiled. that sweet,bright,care free smile that make sasuke...happy.

"Yes."

Naruto's sharp reply came and before he could say another word sasuke took a deep breath in before letting his answer flow.

"I came back because of you dobe..."

"what?"

It was easy to say the question caught naruto off gaurd as he stared blankely at the other.

"You came back to fight me?"

"No"

"To kill me?"

"No..."

"To....buy me ramen?"

"Usuratonkachi!"

sasuke yelled out when naruto started pulling out rediculous ideas. his palm smacking his own forehead and leaving a red print on the pale skin.

"Teme! I can't understand if you don't tell me!"

Naruto shouted back with a huff as he got fed up with the other. only to be even more confused when the uchiha yelled right back.

"I came back for you baka! I came back because i love.....i...i tollerate you."

sasuke turned his head swiftly away,unable to look the other in the eyes from embaressment. He couldn't believe it. he actually confessed to the idiot and told him that he loved him.

"You're kidding me right?"

naruto's words struck like an icy dagger into the uchiha's heart. he didn't believe him. then again naruto was a really oblivious person and didn't enjoy jokes that played on his bad habit.

"I'm not lying... dobe.....naruto. i'm serious."

sasuke spoke up,slowly looking up to see the uzumaki with a face as red as a tomato. this was his chance. naruto wasn't running or even moving. he had the moment to prove his love for the blond and sasuke didn't plan to miss it.

Getting up from his seat he walked over to the uzumaki and held his arms gently ushering him to stand up. finally when he had the blond standing in his grasp he took a deep breath and gathered his courage before doing what he had always wanted.

he kissed him....