4. Flight of Freedom

The Angel Guards circled around all of us and caved in a bit too close to me. 

Tooth towered above us surrounded by masked Angel's covered in white veils, trying to be poetic by storming a wedding. But they weren't doing much. 

"Agnarr Arendelle," Tooth addressed him, but her voice was so loud that everyone could here her. "You were only the heir of the secrets Heaven holds."

My father remained calm, rather in his head he was mocking them because he never took activists seriously. "I am not hiding anything!" he shouted. "Go now before you are sentenced the eternal flames!"

"You're not taking us very seriously, are you?"

"I'm sorry ... you just look quite ridiculous!"

"That's okay, you've mocked the Flight of Freedom for the last time," she said. "Because today we will force you to be serious."

Then falling from the sky, with gray skin with blotches of burnt flesh scattered amongst it's skin and wings that look like branches from a dead tree landed on the bridge of the wedding. I don't think I was the main reason for this intrusion, I think they've planned this for a very long time.

The thing screeched with such a high-pitch people had to block their ears. It's eyes were pure black, veins that protruded were black as well and it's yellow teeth came to a fine point. There's no doubt about it, it's a Fallen.

The Fallen went on a rampage tearing every guard they approached a part, limb by limb. Tooth was apathetic seeing it all unfold but she thought it was necessary to deliver her message--through fear. "We'll be changing the system of Heaven and take out any weeds," she explained. "That means all of the officials of Heaven must forfeit their positions and expose all of their secrets. Or else we'll be doing that ... but it'll be a lot messier. Pick now."

"No!" My father shouted while sheltering mother who was panicking from the chaos.

"Fine Agnarr," she said. "But you will be putting Heaven in danger ... we'll be back." The gang of Angel's flew up until they weren't seen.

I was busy being guarded by Angel's whose only offense was a white orb and being protected by their combined auras. I don't know what effect those Angel orbs could do but they seemed futile on the Fallen, the only way I knew how to defeat one was with fire.

I scan the area for fire, there was a flame burning on the podium which acted as decor. However, the gamble was whether it was an illusion made by the witches or it was an actual fire that was ignited. 

But the way the Angel is viciously attacking, it gives me all the reason to believe that the Fallen has lost all reason and is stripped down to its instincts, even though us Angel's were never created with instincts.

I try to wiggle myself out of the circle of guards.

"Ms. Arendelle, you must stay here. It's dangerous!" One of the guards shouted.

"It's also dangerous here, you guards clearly aren't trained to fight a Fallen!" I shouted back, I noted the Angel in front of me shaking in panic. "But I have an idea how, just let me through!"

"If anything happens to you we'll all end up like this Fallen over here!"

"If I stay here you'll be ripped apart!"

My only option was to push the nervous one away from the circle, so I did. I could've flown but as I said, I didn't have enough spiritual energy to make my wings feel light again. Even so, I used a bit of my wings to generate wind to propel me closer to the bowl of fire and to escape the guard whose priority is to protect me. I made it close enough to the bowl. 

I lifted it. It wasn't hot. It was an illusion.

I quickly propelled myself to the Fallen who was busy tearing the brave guards a part. Bit by bit. Slowly getting to the newly weds. Father was protecting Anna and Kristoff as the final shield of defense.

I caught the attention of the Fallen, it fell to the floor, shrieking as if it was already in intense pain. I didn't know what else to do, but me threatening it with fire wasn't going to last long. The Fallen, in that minute, gathered the courage to fling the bowl of fire from my hand. 

The Fallen drew in closer. Claws were out. Teeth ready to dig into my carcass. In a fit of more absolute rage, it's other veins begin to bulge in black. It screamed. I was oblivious and the monster flung me to the side with it's sharpened nails that were like talons. I was on the ground squirming like crazy, my eyes watered as I held onto my right arm, the marks of its claws dug inside me. My vessel begins to bleed so much that my hand was covered in it. 

Everything was blurry from my unwiped tears streaming violently down my arms. I had never felt such pain. It made me remember when I had been grabbed by all those Fallen's. 

Then everything went black.

A/N

Merry Christmas y'all