Intro

The setting of the story is in Mumbai city on January 2000.

In my story, Naina, Preeti are twenty years old twin sisters & final year college students. Anand & Bela are their parents. They live in Mumbai.

Sameer is living in Ahmedabad with his grandfather, mother & younger sister Deepika. He lost his father in a car accident at the age of eleven. Now he is 22 years old completed his graduation from a renowned university of Ahmedabad. Though they had their business in Ahmedabad, he wanted to prove himself by coming out from his familiar surroundings.

In Mumbai, Naina's family is living in a three-storey house which was built with the profit from Anand's joint business with his elder brother, Rakesh.. It was a long hard-working period for both of them to establish their business in Mumbai city. Their hard work paid off when they managed to buy a piece of land on sharing, and finally built the three-storey house, each floor having two units including a garage on the ground floor. As Rakesh contributed the largest share of money, he got three flats amongst the four.. Two is on the second floor & one is on the first floor. He used to live in one flat of the second floor with his son, Arjun & daughter-in-law, Shefali. The rest two of his flats were being given for rent. But after some days of his son's marriage things started changing. His bahu demanded to take the other unit for increasing their living space. So, they joined the two flats of the second floor & made a bigger one. After leaving of the old tenant of his only one rented flat on the 1st floor beside Anand's flat, Rakesh started searching for a new tenant.. But the flat remained empty for six months for some unknown reasons.

On the other hand, In Ahmedabad, after long-term argument with his mother & Nanu Sameer made them agree on his decision of leaving Ahmedabad & go to Mumbai as he got a job in a radio station. However,
Nanu permitted him only after taking promise from him to come back to Ahmedabad & join his business after finding the wings of his dream.

Sameer finally came to Mumbai but was struggling in search of a suitable place for living. Though nanu offered a helping hand in this regard, Sameer disapproved the proposal as he wanted to become self-dependent.

While searching for a rented house he came to know about the vacant flat of Rakesh & expressed his urgent need of a residence. Being a businessman Rakesh never thinks twice before taking any decision where there is a possibility of earning money. So, he immediately agreed to rent Sameer the flat instead of his being a bachelor..
___________________________

Hello readers, It's my first attempt of writing a fanfiction on Samaina.. Hope you all enjoy this story.. Share your thoughts in comment & keep voting..

‌‌ - Ayra