Stage 2 (First kill)

Milyy PoV:

"Girls! Come on! We're leaving now!" I heard mommy shout. I giggled and nodded, reaching under my bed and took out a box. Daddy V took me shopping for supplies, and Uncle Spike taught me how to knit.

So, I made Dóc a scarf. I notice that when we play, she seems cold. Just thinking about her made my face flush red. "Milyy!" "Coming mommy!" I held the box close while walking out of my room.

"Oh? What do you have there?" Hunter asked, kneeling down in front of me. Some of them told me to just call them by their names, he was one of them. I smiled. "I made something for Dóc! I hope she likes it.." He smiled and ruffled my hair. "She will! I promise!"

I smiled as we walked outside. Only mommy, Daddy V, Del, Dad Zip, Ohm, and Dóc were there. "Where is everyone else?" I asked. Mommy laughed. "Most of them wanted to stay home, the rest of the 2ps went back as well!"

"What do ya got there kiddo?" Dad Zip asked, pointing at the box. My face heated up as I walked toward Dóc, she tilted her head. I then held it out to her. "F-for you! Hehe.." She smiled and took it from me.

I watched as she opened it. "I n-noticed whenever we played you would shiver, and even get sick! So I made you a s-scarf.." Dóc then hugged me and put it on. "Thank you, Ly~!" She purred.

"Aww! So cute!" "Not to ruin to moment, but we should head out now.." Ohm said, I squealed and jumped into the back of the truck. Dóc sat next to me and smiled, holding onto me.

Hunter and Ohm joined us as Daddy V drive with Zippy in the passenger seat and mommy between them. Del shrugged and joined us. "I know we usually get you your toys, but today is the day you get to choose!"

"Yeah, some of them you didn't like. Others you did which is good!" I giggled a nodded, Dóc tightened her grip on me. "We're here, stay low and quiet.." Daddy V said. We all got out and climbed onto a roof.

"Now Milyy, Dóc, you guys will act like you have no home and surely they will take you in.. Then you guys discuss who kills who.. Got it? And after you can take your dollies!" I nodded, then blushed as I felt Dóc hold my hand.

Both me and Dóc were careful while climbing down the ladder. We then made our way to the front door and looked at each other. "Do we knock?" I shook my head. "They probably won't hear it.. H-here.."

I grabbed her waist and lifted her up to the door bell. She froze, before pressing the button. I put her down as she leaned against me with her head on my shoulder. The door then slowly opened, revealing a woman. She looked down at us and gasped.

"Are you lost?!" She said. I nodded and pouted. "We lost our p-parents.. Can we stay here for the night..?" Dóc said, sounding tired and scared. The woman nodded and let us in. I noticed a man on the couch.

He turned his head and looked at us. "Who are they?" His voice sounded soft, yet tired. The woman spoke. "These girls lost their parents and wanted to stay the night.."

"Are you crazy?! They could be killers! They can't stay here!" I heard hiccuping and looked at Dóc, she had tears running down her face and her body was shaking. "N-no! Don't cry! Smile! S-smile!" I held her close and she hugged me.

"Charley! You made her cry!" The woman said, the male I now know as Charley stood up and looked guilty. He walked toward us, but we stepped back. "Y-you hurt her.." I hissed. The female frowned.

"Trust me, I will make sure he won't hurt you. I'm Jane!" She smiled. "Milyy.. This is Dóc.." "You guys can sleep in the girls room! They are at a friends right now!"

She led us to the room and gave us some food. We took a quick bath and got into bed. "Goodnight girls!" "Night.." She then closed the door.

~Timeskip to midnight~

Dóc PoV:

I bolted up and giggled, shaking Milyy. "Ly~! It's time!" I said. She groaned and looked up at me, nodding. We changed into our normal clothes and headed toward the kitchen. "What to use.."

Milyy ran over and took out a glass bottle from the trash. "I can smash the guys head and stab him with the shards!" She said. I nodded and walked around a bit, before my eyes landed on the table.

I walked over and grabbed the shiny object. "A knife! I could use this!" We both giggled. I gasped. "And they had cake! Oh we are definitely taking that with us!"

We both heading upstairs and into the adults room. I went for Jane and Milyy went for Charley. We climbed on top of them and waited for a bit. "You go first!" I whispered. "No! You!" She whispered back. We argued, noticing they were waking up.

"On three.." I said. "One.." Both their eyes opened slowly. "Two.." We raised our weapons, they froze. "Three!" I slammed my knife down into her neck as Milyy broke the bottle on his head.

Jane stopped moving as blood oozed onto my face. I licked the blood on my cheek and heard a scream. I looked over, Charley was towering over Milyy, who was on the ground and holding her eye. My blood boiled as I stood up.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I screamed, jumping off the bed. Kill him! I then felt my limbs go numb as Janes body rise up, her eyes matching mine. I took a few steps back, she did the same. "J-jane?" Charley said.

I turned my head over to him. From the corner of my eye, she did too. Wait.. I walked in place with my hands out and watched as Jane walked toward Charley. I handed her then knife behind her back.

Charley sobbed and ran toward her. I felt a squeeze around my waist as he hugged her. Holy god! I then raised my left hand and slammed it down, Charley screamed as the knife dug deep into his back.

I felt life in my limbs as Janes body collapsed. Milyy then got up and grabbed the knife, ripping it out and stabbing him over and over. His body fell on top of Janes as Milyy walked toward me.

"Cake then dollies?" I nodded and giggled as we ran toward the room we were sleeping in. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed some bags before heading back. We grabbed the toys we liked and placed them in the bag.

Milyy dragged it to the truck as I grabbed the cake. "Cake? Seriously?" Mommy said, I laughed and nodded. Del then grabbed the bag and held onto it. We all got into the van and drove back home.

My thoughts went back to what had happened, I stared at the blood on my hands. Did I really do that? How? "Teddy? Are you okay?" I flinched, but nodded. "Yeah, just thinking..." Milyy scooted closer and leaned against me.

We soon got home and Del placed the toys in our room. I took a quick bath and Milyy took one after me. I snuggled into bed and closed my eyes. "Hey.. D-dóc?" I opened one of my eyes and looked at Milyy.

"Can I sleep with you..?" I nodded and made room for her. She laid next to me as I wrapped an arm around her waist. "Goodnight Ly.." "Night Dóc.."