Stage 5 (Remember!)

Vanti PoV:

"FUCK!" I flipped my desk over and teared some papers while shouting. How could she remember him but not me?! I had her first! I loved her! I slid against the wall while falling on my knees and staring at the ground, clenching my fists.

I will make her remember me! She has to! I can't lose her again.. Not again.. I then punched the wall and screamed in anger, my body trembling. But what if she doesn't? What am I going to do?! "Van?"

I bolted up and glanced at Del. "What?" He shook his head while crossing his arms. "You need to calm down-" "HOW CAN I?! SHE DOESN'T FUCKING REMEMBER ME! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS?!" He flinched.

"It takes someone a while to remember things when they have amnesia.. Give her time and be patient.. " His voice was stern and low, I could feel his red orbs burn into my skin. I scoffed and turned. "Don't tell me what to do!"

"I'm not, I'm just giving you a suggestion.." "Same thing!" He sighed. A hand was then placed on my shoulder, I growled. "If you can't be patient, then you'll need to learn.." "Back off.. Or you'll regret it.." I hissed. He took his hand off and stepped back.

We stared at each other for a moment, before he looked around. "You really trashed this place.. Were you crying?" I stiffened before putting my mask back on and pointed at the door, shoulders shaking.

It was quiet, before the door closed. I heard it lock and glared. "Why didn't you leave?!" Del stayed quiet, before grabbing my hand and sitting me down on my chair. "Hey!" He then sat in front of me.

"Talk to me.. I don't know what this feeling is, but you make me.. Weak! Even if you're angry almost all the time, I don't like seeing you upset..." His mask fell a bit. Is he frowning? I sighed and explained how I felt.

2p Del PoV:

I listened while making little notes in my head. My heart stopped a bit and my eyes burned. What is this feeling? Van then stopped for a moment and covered his eyes with his arm. "It just sucks okay..? I can't even love her anymore!" I gave him a pat on the back.

"You'll be fine, don't put to much pressure on yourself.." He looked up at me, small hope in his eyes. "Thank you, now get out! I need to clean all this up!" I shrugged and walked out, heading down stairs. "How did i-it go?"

I stared at Luke for a while and stood next to him. "He seems upset, but he'll try being patient..." I looked down and shook my head. Luke rubbed my back. "I'm s-sure he'll be fine, you have to be patient too!" I smiled and ruffled his hair. I then froze when hearing a familiar voice.

Luke stood up and walked to the door, slamming it open. "ZIPPY!!" He tackled him down and they both laughed. Luke and Zip were very close, kinda like brothers. I stood and walked over, helping them up. "How ya been Z?" I said.

He shrugged and frowned. "How's V-van? Is he okay?" "I would suggest you don't bother him, he's having a hard time.." Zip only nodded. "What about Y/N? How is she doing?" He smiled.

"She is starting to remember! But she can't remember her relationship with him.." I nodded and looked at Luke, only to see him looking at me. "I'll tell him in a bit, right now we are taking him to her! VAN!"

Your PoV:

"Okay lets see if I got this down correctly: I am part of the most wanted gang, you two are my companions, and the rest of you are also part of a gang with counterparts from the 2p world and Sugar here is my own counterpart? And I'm in a relationship with 3 guys here because I couldn't choose between them and I have kids?!"

They all nodded and sighed. The one I know as Ryan stepped up. "I believe it'll take you a while to remember, and you have to figure it out on your own! Us helping you would ruin your memory.."

I only looked down and shook my head. "This is a lot to take in.." A hand was placed on my shoulder. "You'll manage somehow, I believe in you!" I looked up at Delirious and smiled, he smiled back.

My memories of him came back when we had accidentally kissed. I wouldn't really call it and accident considering he seemed to enjoy it. If it was an accident, he would've apologized. He only smirked.

"And I have a question about something.." "What is it?" I looked at Vanoss. I remembered him through Delirious explaining it to me. "My kids.. Where are they exactly?" Everyone seperated and my eyes widened.

A little girl then stepped up and stared at me, her eyes swelled up and red from crying. "M-mommy!" She then hugged me tightly and shook a bit. "You have t-to remember! It's me! Milyy!" Something clicked in my head as a massive migraine worked through my head.

I fell back and clenched it, screaming a little. "Mommy!" "No! You can't interfere with someone who is remembering!" My eyes widened more as I got the rest of my memories back, before I fell into darkness.

"Y/N!!!!!!"