Stage 8

Confirm selection?

<Yes>

Your PoV:

"Would it be okay with you guys if I asked some questions..?" They nodded and sat me down at their kitchen before Noss spoke. "What is your first question?" I thought about it before looking down.

"So, are you guys like opposites of just the 1ps? Or the 2ps? Cause it's kinda confusing knowing the 2ps are counterparts of the 1ps.. So what are you guys exactly?" Angel smiled.

"It's kinda complicated.. Since the 2ps are the opposite of the 1ps, we basically are a combination of both! So we act differently than the rest of them, but our appearance is way off!" "Yeah, what Angel is trying to say is: We are opposites of the 2ps.. Understand? Since the 2ps are opposites of the 1ps, we are opposites of them!"

I titled my head in confusion. They sighed. "We are shifts of the 2ps, and we have our own but we don't talk to them anymore... Any other questions?" I nodded.

"So lets say that the 2ps really enjoy something like, parties or games. Would that mean you guys don't like them either?" "Don't be silly! That's what makes us us! We just don't like playing with the 1ps, fucking hackers! Anything they enjoy, we do too! But if it envolves playing with the 1ps, we're out!"

(A/N: For the one question about their world: The only difference is time moves faster. An example would be if it was an hour in the 1p world, it would actually be 30 minutes in the 3p world. As for the 2ps, time moves slower. An hour in the 1p, 2 hours in the 2ps, 30 minutes in the 3p. Make sense?)

"I think I understand now.." "If you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask.. Just don't make it too personal.." I nodded and smiled a bit.

"But if they are serious questions, just ask me or Noss okay?" Delicious said, kissing my hand. I laughed nervously and pulled my hand away. "Yep! G-got it!" He chuckled before walking off with Noss and Toon.

Angel walked over and kneeled in front of me. "Do you want to come and play a game with me and Snuckie?"

<Yes>

Or

<No>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I felt lazy and not much questions were asked!