Stage 3

Your PoV:

I stayed up all night, no sleep. Even if I tried I couldn't. My body was full of energy, and I didn't feel like leaving my bed to drain it out. I only got up to eat late night cravings and such, which was weird. Something was bothering me, and I didn't know what.

Maybe I'm on my period? I have been having cramps.. And I was bleeding last night.. Even every little things gets me mad.. It has to be my period, haven't had it in months!

Good thing I stole a few lady things I would need, even Hunter knows when I'm on it because he used to have a sister. But she passed in an accident.. I felt so sorry when he told me..

A knock brought me back to the real world. I groaned and rolled out of bed, getting up and opening the door. I rolled my eyes seeing who it is. "Whaaaaatt?" He crossed his arms and growled. "Breakfast is ready.." 

I mumbled something and walked past him, bumping shoulders. My stomach growled loudly as I entered the kitchen. "Mommy!" Milyy ran toward me and jumped up. I quickly caught her and laughed. "I helped with breakfast!"

"Really? That's great!" She giggled and lead me to the head of the table, where Vanoss usually sits. She sat me down before going to get me food. "Ya know, even though you're on good terms with Evan, he doesn't like anyone sitting in his seat.."

I scoffed and glared harshly at Ohm. "Do I care? No. Am I going to move? NO. Will I fight him if he tries to move me? FUCK YEAH!" I slammed my fists down on the table, groaning as I felt cramp pains around my waist.

"Auntie Y/N? What's wrong?" I shook my head. "Just girl things swee-" "GROSS! DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT HERE!" I stood up slowly and grabbed a fork. "Do you wanna fucking go Ryan? HUH?! DO YOU WANNA GO?!"

Sugar held me back as I slashed the fork at the air. "I don't wanna waste my time on a pathetic slut like you!" Someone gasped as they covered the girls ears. Slut. That's all that replayed in my mind.

"Y/N?"  Tears swelled up in my eyes as my heart broke, I fell down on my knees and sobbed. Sugar rubbed my back while hugging me close, her face in my hair. "He didn't mean it.."

That made my blood boil as I shoved her and stood up, grabbing the fork and threw it at Ohm. He screamed a bit as it stuck to his hoodie and onto the wall. I stomped toward him while grabbing another.

He struggled to get the fork out. I grabbed one of his wrists and stabbed the fork through the sleeve, he flinch. "Aww.. Did I miss your arm~?" His face paled as I spoke. Then he smirked.

"Why the fuck are you- AAAHH FUCKING HELL!" I fell back as it felt like something pierced through my eye as I held it, screaming curse words. "Y/N!" "M-mommy!"

I screamed more curse words as footsteps ran toward me. "Let me see it, come on! I can help you!" I slowly uncovered my eye as it felt impossible to blink, liquid dripped down my eye.

2p Ohms PoV:

Ouch.. That'll hurt. "Tell me if this hurts, okay?" She nodded and bit her bottom lip. I tapped the handle of the fork, she flinched back. "THAT HURT LIKE HELL! WHAT EVEN IS IN MY GOD DAMN EYE?!"

I pointed over to my counterpart. "He stabbed a fork in your eye, and you're losing a lot of blood.. Wait. COVER THE CHILDS EYES!"

"HE WHAT?!" I watched as Sugar and Luke covered the girls eyes, who turned the other way. Y/N then got up and stumbled, making her way toward him.

He stuttered and covered his mouth. "Your helping him with this! IT IS YOUR FAULT AFTER ALL! IF YOU HADN'T PISSED ME OFF THIS WOULDN'T HAVE-"

I took out a syringe and injected it into her arm. She slured a bit before falling back, I caught her and shook my head. "If her eye comes out with the fork, then she'll only have one eye.."

I motioned Ohm to followed while making my way to my dimension. He stayed next to me and looked down at her, I glanced at him every now and then.

"Why are you so rude to her..?" I asked, he froze a little. "I just.." He started. "You can tell me, it's not like she'll hurt you.. I can keep a promise!" He glared at me.

"No you can't.." I nodded and smiled gently. "I kept the fact you have a huge crush on Cart-" He covered my mouth quickly, which I just stood there. "Shut up.."

His face was brighter than a tomato and his ears were a light pink. I only chuckled and rolled my eyes. I opened the door to my house and placed Y/N on a metal table. "Get me some supplies, we got work to do!"

~Timeskip~

I wiped my forehead as I placed an eye patch on Y/Ns eye. "She should wake up in a few minutes.. Go throw these in the kitchen downstairs.." He nodded and walked out of the room.

As I took the sheet off her body, I noticed something odd. "Hm?" I hummed and took a closer look. How much has she eaten?! She's gaining some serious weight..

I placed my hand on her stomach while listening to her heat beat. "Odd.." I picked her up and placed her under an x ray, examing. Nothing unusu- wait.. What's that?

I took a closer look and panicked a little. I grabbed Y/Ns and placed her back on the metal table. I lifted her shirt just a bit above her stomach. I felt around it while keeping my eyes closed.

Covering my mouth, I felt a little happy as I opened my eyes. "Aww.." "What happened?" I looked at Ohm and smiled a little. "Why the hell are you smiling? Did something happen?" I nodded.

"Y/N's pregnant.."

Possessive (BBS x Reader) *Final Book*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें