Stage 4 (Amnesia)

Your PoV:

Pain throbbed around my stomach as I sat up and clenched my head. What happened? I opened my eye and looked around. Where am I? "Oh, I see you're awake! Take these!" A tray with a pill and water was placed in front of me.

"Why should I trust you? What kind of a pill is this?" "A painkiller.." He spoke, then smiled. "You are experiencing pain around you stomach right?" As soon as he said that, the pain came back.

"Fuck.." I took the pill and downed the water, before glancing at him. "We should probably get you back home, you need a lot of rest!" We? The door behind him opened, revealing someone else.

Am I suppose to know him? Why does he look so similar to this other guy? "Y/N look, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to stab you with a fork! It was out of self defense! Don't kill me!" "Woah! Woah! Slow down.."

He stared at me with confusion, and a bit of fear? "Why are you apologizing? How do you know my name?! When did you stab me!? Am I supposed to know you?!" His face paled a lot as he looked at the other guy.

"Allow me to introduce myself! My name is 2p Ohm, and we are.. Friends! The guy next to me is also Ohm.." "What? Your both Ohm? What is a 2p?" He sighed. "Let me explain.." I nodded.

"I'm basically from another dimension.. The 2p world! It's where everyone has a double ganger. But me and my team like to call it a counterpart. They are basically you, but the opposite! And example would be him.."

He pointed at Ohm. "He would be know as a 1p, the original! I'm basically the opposite, or just better. He is sometimes calm, I'm always calm. He gets angry, I don't. Pretty much works that way.. Any questions?"

(A/N: Ask any questions you have about 2ps or the dimension and I'll explain it, or more like 2p Ohm will :D)

I shook my head and understood. "Not any right now, but maybe later.." He nodded and helped me up. "Now, lets take you home.."

~Timeskip~

The pain in my stomach wouldn't stop, my whole body was sore at that point and we had to stop multiple times due to me throwing up. "Come on, almost there!" I wiped my mouth as a house came into view. I got a small migraine.

Memories I had of this house came back to me, but there were a couple of blurs. 2p Ohm then opened the door and smiled at me. "To make things easier, call me Ryan or Ry!" I nodded as we stepped in.

Something then collapsed on me as I fell with a thud, arms wrapped around my waist. "I missed you! Are you feeling better?" Why does that voice sound so familiar? I sat up and stared at the person on my lap. She frowned.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" "Y/N?" Multiple voices said. I looked behind the girl and saw a lot of guys, three of them I found oddly cute. "I'm sorry to say, but she has Amnesia.." Everyone in the room gasped.

"How?!" "Apparently when Ohm here stabbed her eye, it hit a section of her brain and ripped some tissue.." He continued to explain as I looked around. I feel like I know all of them..

A guy with pig ears walked toward me, his pink eyes stared at me as he kneeled next to me. "You may not remember me, but my name is Zippy! A-and we-" As soon as he stuttered, memories came back. One of the blurs showed him, I smiled.

It then fell when I saw Zippy crying. I cupped his cheeks and kissed his tears away. "I'm here, it's okay!" He looked up at me in disbelief, before crying more and side hugging me tightly. "What about us?" Two males approached.

I squinted my eyes and clenched my head. More memories came back, only parts of the blur showed. I shook my head before smiling. "At least tell me your names! Maybe it'll trigger something!" They sighed. "My name is Delirious, but call me Del!" "And I'm Vanti, call me Van.."

No memories. I nodded and flinched as the arms around my waist tightened. Forgot she was there. "You have to remember me! I'm your counterpart, Sugar! I-" Another blur cleared up, I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Calm yourself! I remember!" She squealed and rubbed our cheeks together. Growls were geared before footsteps faded. I looked over and saw Del and Van had left, then two doors slammed loudly.

"I hope you remember them and us soon.. Mostly them. They've been so worried-" "Right now she needs rest!" Ryan said, standing next to me. I covered my mouth as my stomach tightened.

Ryan understood and rushed me to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet and sobbed. "Why m-me? Why can't I remember?!" I punched the wall next to me before vomiting again. He rubbed my back.

When I was done, he carried me to my room. My legs were jelly and I felt light headed. "Sleep well, Y/N!" Zippy shouted. I smiled and coughed. Ryan then laid me down on my bed as I snuggled into the blankets.

He gave me another pill, but this one was a different color. "This will help you rest more and vomit less.." I quickly took it and drank some water. "Now sleep, lets hope your memories will come back by tomorrow.." I nodded.

Ryan left as I felt my eyes grow heavy. As soon as they closed, all came back to me. Who I was, what I do, my family, all that. Except nothing about Del and Vans relation to me didn't.

Who are they to me..? Why can't I fucking remember?!