Drift Away Invader Zim Animatic | Steven Universe

You guys may need tissues for this.

Zim felt his irken heart shattered, he felt tears sliding down his cheeks as he mutters the last verse of the lyrics into his own version. "Happily listened, Happy to stay, Happily watching them drift... Drift... Drift away."

Gir "Master?"

Skoodge "Zim..."

Tenn brought her clawed hands to her mouth in shock of sadness.

Tak 'Even though he did ruin my chances of becoming an invader, I still can't get over how cruel the tallest actions did to Zim.' she glances over to the sadden irken being comforted by his sir unit.

Gaz "That's cold."

Dib felt unsure about he had thought of Zim, "I guess it is."

Red whispers to Purple while trying to contain his giggles "Did you see his face?"

Purple replies "Yeah, it was funny."

Zim can only glare at his leaders with tears stinging his red eyes. As everyone else gave the Tallest disapproving looks.

Shinshinjane "And here's where the song originated from."

Zim "Looks like I'm not the only one who has been abandoned by their fellow species."

Tak rest her hand on Zim's shoulders, who the alien in question, hold her hand on his shoulder and grasp it slowly and gently.

Dib "Wait a minute, is that guy in space and that girl is an alien!?"

Shinshinjane "Shut it, Dib. Wait a little while longer.

Dib "But-"

Skip to the next chapter.