Billy and Mandy Jacked Up Halloween

Shinshinjane "Okay everyone, we're going to watch a Halloween special from a different carton show. But there is one voice actor who plays one of the main characters."

Zim "And just whom is that person?"

Shinshinjane "Richard Horvitz, He's your voice actor Zim. He voices Billy, so I would suggest that you keep your speaking on the down low."

Zim "I'll make no promises, but Zim will try."

Play the video

Dib "Oh my god."

Shinshinjane "Yep."

Tallest Red "I can't believe it."

Tallest Purple "I know. That human is stupid."

Tak "And that would make Zim the smart one."

Gaz "I like this Mandy person."

Skoodge "That Erwin human is so gross."

Tenn "He's mess up in the head."

Zim "Nice trick."

Gaz "Old baby."

Gir "Candy!"

The story of Jack-O-Lantern

Everyone Gulp in shock, talk about harsh punishment. An ax to the back, to having his head cut off.

The Scene where Jack created his pumpkin army after Billy gives him Grimm's scythe

Gaz "That's got to be the most coolest and the most stupidest thing I have ever seen." 

Tak "You said it."

Tenn "And Mandy is right, that human has lost his mind."

Erwin: What? I'm still not scary?!" Whoopie cushion went off with a big fart.

Zim let out his signature laugh at the same time Billy laughed. It was creepy and scary. But was even more scary is that the Tallests were laughing with Zim.

Soon everyone was laughing at Erwin getting hurt by the pranks he sets off, although mostly everyone is imagining that it's either Zim, Skoodge or Dib standing in Erwin's place. But it is still funny seeing someone getting pranked.

Zim and Gir were leaning on each other for support, same with the Tallest Red and Purple, Tak, Mimi and Tenn, Dib and Skoodge were rolling on the ground and pounding at it with their fist, while Gaz is standing there watching with an amusing smile on her lips.

The Ending Fate of Jack-O-Lantern

Tallest Purple "That poor prankster."

Tallest Red "Well, he did get what he deserved."

Shinshinjane "You guys want to see more of the Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy?"

Everyone "Yes!"

Shinshinjane "Okay then."