Steven Universe | Amethyst Takes Steven To Where She Came From | Cartoon Network

Gaz "That boy is so annoyingly whiner."

Shinshinjane "Oh good, so it's not just me who thinks that too then."

Tenn "Hole?"

Shinshinjane "They're a rock/gem type aliens."

Dib "They came and grew gems here on earth!?"

Shinshinjane "A different show Dib, meaning a different earth."

Zim "She's just like me."

Gir "Huh?" 

Zim "She never ask to be made or to be born the way she is."

Tak "Zim..."

Tallest Red "This is just like the Smeet incubators back on our home planet."

Tenn "My Tallest."

Tallest Purple "Didn't we shut those things down though?"

Skoodge "My tallest..."

Zim clenched his fist tightly, "Yeah, they were shut down so that the universe would be safe from defective parasites like ME!" Zim lunges at Red and Purple, but was held back by Shinshinjane.

Shinshinjane "Zim you are not a defective parasite. You are not a mistake." She whispers into his antennas "You were never a mistake."

Zim turns around and embrace Shinshinjane into a desperate gripping hug, as tears start to fall from his face. Soon Gir, Minimoose, Tak and Skoodge joined in, giving Zim the love, care and respect he had craved for in years.

Dib felt semi bad for Zim and that he didn't know what to think or feel for his alien enemy. And seeing that big machine crashing down made him think it might have been Zim that could have died from that impact. That could be a huge success for saving the earth, but why does he feel bad about it? This stinks.