inhale •chapter 6•

So after I left August place I was soo mad that bitch Jasmine deserve to get her ass whoop and thts just the  beginning and I can't believe he ask her out like really I guess me thinking we cud be  2gatha was wishful thinking I have soo much on my mind I can't even go to school today and I know everybody else there I just can't do it  so I'm just going back home my parents are both on a bizness trip so it's just me and my sister an  brother .. I shud call Jay to see if he want to come over I looked at the clock  it read 9:25am ugh  he's n class I'll just text him and tell him to Come over after school so for now I'm going home... 

                             AUGUST house
Aug: you good bae (handing her a ice pack)
Jas: does it look like I'm OK I told you to slow it down wit her an now she wanna come up here and fight me she must b out  her damn mind if she thinks it's over
Aug: what u mean it is over u not abt to fight her again I will talk to her and just cut it off if tht make u feel any betta
Jas: yes it wud baby.bt I'm still going to whoop her ass know tht  (kisses him ) ouch aug:  yea ite..sorry bby I forgot ur lip was busted (laughs)
Jas: haha not funni
             AUGUST p.o.v
I can't believe Chris came up here fighting jasmine imean yea I wud b mad too bt damn she didn't have to whoop shawty like tht now I gtA call her to see wats going on  yea i told jas that i will cutt her off bt im not wat she dont kno wont hurt her she's prolly mad at me for  asking ol girl out bt  what does.she want me to do she told me forget it so I'm tryn I'm not going to front wen we did make out I felt somethin bt I tried to tell myself nah it cant happen she my best frnd I don't want to ruin it bt I think I did by telling her abt me and jas damn let me call her..
          Ringg ringg ringg ringg ringg (voicemail ) " hey you've reached Christina sorry I cudnt get to your call leave your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as possible bye..  BEEPPPP!!   HEY CHRIS Its AUGUST I KNOW yu see me calling and I understand u mad bt call me back (hangs up)  FUCK!!  HE WALKS BACK INTO THE APARTMENT..

       Hey guys it's Jasmine You may think u know me or abt me but you got it all wrong I'm not a army Bratt my mother isnt dead it's all made up the only truth is that I came from ga. I was sent here on a mission to kill AUGUST and his brother mel. I know I know horrible but you see I'm not doing the killing my boyfriend Steve Is he's the top pusher n atl and he slowly is taking bizness over n Miami bt it's only one problem August and his brother are n the way of him  taking over so thts why he's my target  you see ive  been watchn. August and his every move where he hangs out and who he talks to for months so I know everything i  need to know and y'all thought I went  to their group randomly "because I was new " (laughs ) wrong it was all apart of my plan sukas. And I knew how easy it  wud b to get August bt I must say his sex game is like tht and tht best frnd of his wasn't Even n my mission bt since the bitch wants to fight me now she's my own personal mission I alrdy got AUG on my side it's just a matter of time untill there dun (laughs ) I am too good ...

         Chris at home
Ughh so Much on my mind I'm just soooo ughhhhhhhh (yells into pillow )
Like why did we even have to kiss i shud of never went over there now our friendship is going to be so weird
.  Knock knock..... come in.... Chris brother Mike walks in smoking a blunt
Mike:  what's wrong big head
Chris:  nuthn it's just alot Nd why are you smoking n the house?
Chris: uhmm bc our parents aren't here duh nigga here hit this( passes the Jay to her)
Chris: no nigga I don't smoke
Mike: man stop being a lil pussy and hit this shit man.. Chris Looks at him and she takes  big pull thn starts choking once she caught her breath she took another pull and inhaled it felt like heaven I've never had this feeling before I just layed back on my bed and looked at the celing
mike: I see you in your thoughts I'll leave the jay wit u and just relax and your welcome (he laughs )  Chris just sits there and stares off..  I've never had this feeling before and I like it ima smoke this whole thing then call up jay
. 5 mins later I was done just laying there watching TV until my sister walks in
Sam: hey boo wyd?
Chris:  nun sitting here high (laughs)
Sam: what you smoke Chris stop lying u dnt Eva smoke
Chris:  yea I know it's just alot going on
Sam:  I can tell cus ur ass Neva miss school what's Going on?
Chris: it's alot
Sam: well I have all-day so talk..  Chris takes a big sigh and tells her everything that has happen from meeting Jasmine to whooping her ass to jay and august..
Sam:  damnn thts crazy and why u int call me over there I wud of beat her ass for u (laughs) (you see Sam goes to a private school only bc she's had gotten into wayy to much trouble in public school so our parents transferred her to Mary Catholic private school..s/n  I made the name up )
Chris: grl I don't need no help in the department I beat her ass she got no hits n (laughs)
Sam:  I know u did bt wat u Going to do abt u and August
Chris: nuthn he go with the bitch so ima let it go an see where me and Jay go..  plus he on his way up here I texted him and he said he was going to leave class early so he shud b Here n a few.
Sam: oooo I can't wait to meet this jay (goofy smile)
Chris: shut up (laughs ) bt go roll up so we can smoke ..
Sam: u int gta tell twice I'll b back (runs out ) my sister is silly I swear yea I seen August calling but I don't feel like hearing his voice ..phones goes off and it's Jay texting me  telling me he outside so I get up and go downstairs and open the door
Jay: hey beautiful (pulls her into a hug)
Chris: hey boo come in..  He walks in
Jay: nice place you have here
Chris: why thank you.. so do you want something to drink
Jay:  of course what you got?
Chris:  well I have orange juice kool aid. Cranberry juice and water
Jay: I'll Take uhmm orange juice
Chris: OK well go sitting n the living room and ill bring it to u
Jay: OK (he walks n the living room and gets comfortable on the couch Chris walks n a min later with 2 glasses of oj
Chris: Here you go.. hands him his glass jay: thanks so why didn't u come to  school today?
Chris: (let's out a big sigh )  bc it's alot going on wit  me and August and the new bitch jasmine
Jay: oh u talking abt the one with the fatt ass (laughs)
Chris jus Looks at him like nigga did u just really say tht...
Jay: I'm just playing boo I only got eyes for u bt what happen wit u and Jasmine
Chris: I beat her ass this morning cus her mouth she fukn wit the right bitch cus I will get n her ass
Jay: (laughs ) I kno u will bt is tht tearing u and August apart
Chris:  yea it is I never thought a female will come between us bt ig not he's been tryn to call bt I do t feel like fighting with him
Jay: I understand bt im here u know this (smiles ) I'm not going to front wen I hurd that her and August was falling apart I was low key happy I always thought they was too close yea August is my nigga bt I really wanna b with Chris..  oh let me introduce myself I'm jay. Burns I'm 18 I'm a dope boy I slang with my nigga August ive been rolln with him for years Its just me and my mom's I have no brothers and sister that I know of my dad tht nigga dip b4 I was born but I'm from the m.I.a I love it it's beautiful out here bt I kno abt Jasmine and her plan to have mel and aug killed and ima make sure tht shit dnt happen I haven't told August cus he seem so nto her plus it's not my place shit he may not even believe me and I'll tell Chris in due time just not now gta make her mine... so chris and Jay sat and talk and watch a couple of movies until her sister came n with a blunt..
Sam:  hey Chris..  oh and this must b Jay (she sticks her hand out to shake )
Jay: how u doing Sam right (shakes her hand)
Sam: yea thts me (laughs ) bt. Chris u ready to hit this (holds up blunt )
Chris:  and u know this (laughs )
Jay: I int know u smoked?
Sam: she don't today was her first day
Chris:  well thanks sam
Sam: anytime sis (laughs)
Chris:  well. Like my big mouth sister said I don't today was my first day and I like it I was so relaxed
Sam: I agree it does relax u..  bt since u smoke now u can hit a few Jay's with me now (smiles )
Chris:  of course I would like tht (smiles back at him )  so they all smiles and like and laugh..  chris p.o.v
.   I can honestly say I'm starting to really feel Jay idk maybe we can go  far.. 

    Hmmmmmm. That jasmine is a lil sneaky bitch!!!
          And can u believe August asking three thot out lls... 

    Don't forget to
Rate..  comments and share
   Hope you enjoying
  •capri •