August News!

Hey love bugs I jus wanted to talk about the whole fight situation involving august alsina  and this promoter from St . Louis named loose cannon "slim" it was the state of emergency 2 concert if  I'm not mistaken but it was a non violence concert.. it was said that the promoter had some feelings toward august because he was late coming to the event and during august performance his music was messing up so after august performance there was some words back stage between august and loose cannon. As everyone can see in the video that has went viral very fast but you can see loose cannon swing at august his lame ass missed smh so once he did that august and his crew show them how them nola boys do it ..  and august being the short temper person that he his went to grab a chair. . This situation gets me so upset because people are so foul and ruthless yes august may have been late but as u can clearly see august was tryn to talk to the nigga about the situation but his lame ass wanted his 15 mins of fame so he wanted to start with him .. but anyways it gets me upset because ppl try to pull yungin down and throw dirt on his name we know he has a short temper and he has a quick reaction to bullshit and if u come at him the wrong way he's goin to correct you point blank period but it fuked up bc he such a humble and sweet person and he gives his all and for a nigga like him to try to make him out as a bad person and he's not . Me being a fan and supporting him and his career wanted to go for that nigga neck cus he out thre boosting shit up making lame ass ig videos talking about him but I choosing not to bc the media already goin to make him out as the bad guy with the short temper .so I'm not trying to give the media more to talk about yes we have some of the nation lashings out on him giving this lame nigga a platform to even speak in order to hush this nigga up is to kill his ass with no type of attention . Don't get a bitch wrong if i was there is would swinging too I know I'm doing a lot of rambling and I'm jumping from one thing to the next but this situation has got me at at a lost for words the shit ppl do to try to bring a talented man down smh but us a fan base a nation we need to keep supporting yungin and take him to the top because trust baby still getting collecting them checks and bringing n  them millions so let's focus on the positive and help bae stack his paper  and keep making great music for us and making his fam proud. ... so let's do it for august and help him build an empire !! We love you august this mayb a slight set back but trust we know you gin have a s triads come comeback nuthn and no one can knock you you down u oh down baby you wasn't built to break so keep doin you yungin I'm/ we here holding it down baby !!