WTF! •chapter 10•

Jasmine p.o.v
So while august left me to go do whatever that gave so much more time to do some snooping so I looked around the kitchen didn't find anything went upstairs and looked in all the bedrooms when I came across a room we didn't get to it bc he had to make a drop ig.... So I opened the door too see a beautiful cream room with gold lining with a California sizes bed it was amazing I began to look around to see who's room this was bc the way it was set up it was really different so I looked in the closet and damn they had some nice ass clothes I mean my clothes are nice but hers was NICE!!! I looked an seen her purse so I looked thru it I came across this I'd that read Christina ranay Malloy oh so this Bitch has her own room in this house I think thre is more to them and I'm bout to find out... So I grab my keys and storm out.. ...

Chris house
7:30pm
So I'm just waking up from earlier today and damn that was amazing sex like I really don't know where all that came from but DAMN so I look around and I Notice August is gone I know he didn't fuck and duck a Bitch I wud.. (gets cut off by August walking in with some food in his boxers and damn I think I'm ready to skip food and go straight to desert.. He sits the food infront of me and kisses me
Aug : u finally up Boo
Chris :Yea Awhh babe thanks for the food u didn't have too
Aug :I know but I figured after I put it on u like I did u needed your energy back (laughs)
Chris : hahaha very funny and don't be talking shit the way you moaning boo bye (laughs)
Aug : mane whatever but i enjoyed myself Bt what we going to do about them
Chris :Idk let's not talk about tht right now I just want to enjoy this moment
Aug :OK agreed.. So they ate and layed back down and watch TV 20 mins into the show Chris doors opens up to see Jay walk in and Chris face was stuck like how Tf can I get out of this one....
Jay: WTF IS GOING ON?
Chris :Jay wait I can explain its not wat you think
Aug :it's not? (August looks at her confused)
Jay : oh it's not then what is it than?? Huh Cus what it looks like is you and August layed up n the bed did y'all fuck?
Chris : no we didn't we was just chilling (Chris Looks at August like play along nigga)
Aug :Yea man we was just chilling.. (than the doors bus TV open with Jasmine walking in)
Jas :wtf August why u layed Up n the bed with your boxer on with your so called "best friend "?
Chris "hol up wait a min how tf did y'all get n my damn house... Your brother (jas and Jay said at the same time) ....ugh my brother is so slow at times..
Aug : man fuck...

Sorry so short and boring guess I git writers block..
But whats going to happen next????