BANG ●chapter 12●

Note to you guy's

Ok so I'm feeling a lot better and I'm going to give you this chapter because you guys have been so patient with me during my lil sickness so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I made sure it was a real good one and I'm going to get to everyone books to comment this week since I have time off thanks again you guys mwah. ...

Next day (I'm Goin to skip to the next day )
Chris house
So after that whole mess yesterday me and jay talked it out and we came to an agreement to take things slow I mean really slow and I think that's a good thing that gives me time to see where me and august can go and speaking of august haven't hurd from him since yesterday and I've tried to call him but no answer I think I'm bout to go over and see what's wrong...... so I get up and throw some jeans on and cute shirt and grab my keys and get in the car .......20 mins later i show up to his house with his car in the driveway and jasmine as well i go to the door and see it wide open like didn't anyone report this shit but anyway I go in to see broken glass and a lot if blood on the floor and I begin to panic and call for august and jasmine even tho I didn't like the bitch I was still worried about her well being I mean I do have a heart bc if she come up dead it's going to fall back on me and I don't need that charge but I'm running around looking for august and thre no where to be found so I called his phone and I heard it ring from under the couch LIKE REALLY ... so i run out the house to see jasmine running to her car ... so i ran after her JASMINE! .. she turns to look at me and tries to get in her car so I grabbed her arm ..
Chris : bitch I know you heard me calling you ?
Jas: bitch get your fukn hands off me (she snatching her arm away )
Chris : where the fuck is august and why us there blood all over the floor (yelling)
Jas: ...................
Chris : bitch I know you hear me ?..
Jas: .. bitch i don't know now get out my face .. so i just look at the bitch like are you really lying to my face so I just grab her neck
Chris : see I tried to be nice but you jus can't tell the truth so I'm going to ask you one more time where tf is august and why is your face all busted up ?
Jas tried to get out my grip but my grip becomes tighter every inch she moved after serval minutes of struggling with her i let her go !
Jas: ok ok my boyfriend Steven has him
Chris : bitch your boyfriend ? Where tf did this boyfriend come from when you was here fucking my best friend?
Jas: ok ok (gasping for air ) my ex boyfriend come out here from Atlanta to take over
Chris : take over ? Take over what ?
Jas: you really don't know what he does do you ?
Chris: know what you mean his job no I just know its a over night job ..why is this nigga lying to me ?
Jas: wow so much for being best friends well your "best friend" is a dope boy him and his brother mel and your lil boo jay are the top pushers out here but jay is not much of a threat seeing how Steve and him are brothers. .
Chris sat there confused for a sec and then put two and two together she always wondered why every time he got a call he had to leave and it usually would be at night damn how cud I not see that wow
Chris : ok so why are you standing here so calm and where tf did you jus come from I was jus in his house so where did you come from
Jas: oh I forgot to tell you I was sent here on a mission to trap him and Steve was going to come up here An kill them once I got him to the spot but I end up really like august ... so once I took everything in that this dum bitch has said and I jus went off I jus start beating this bitch ass cus she set up my best friend and my brother up like that oh hell nah.. so i stop when my hand started to hurt and you can say she got some hits in but I didn't realize it cus I was jus mad so i grab my keys and run to my car I was so furious I had to text everyone to my house for a meeting cus we got a find this nigga I don't know much about this life but i damn sure won't let them die so i sent out a group text to everyone

:: Group text::
Everyone: MEET ME AT MY HOUSE NOW !!
○SENT○
15 mins later
I pull up to my house to see everyone there already thank god I go in the house and everyone is sitting I walk n The living room
Btit: what's going on Chris (she runs up to me )
Chris: Jas is not who she say she is she was sent here on a mission to set up august and mel to get killed by her boyfriend Steve
Nesh: wtf why for what what he do ?
Jay : me august and his brother are the top pushers in fl an Steven wants to take over and the only way to do that is to kill august and mel
Zoe: so why tf Are u not trying to be killed too ?before jay cud speak Chris spoke
Chris : how you ask well Steve and jay are brothers so of course he's bot going to kill his own flesh and blood but he figures once august and mel are out the picture he can talk jay into being on the top with him and of course jay couldn't say no to an offer like that now cud you jay ? Jay stares at her for a Sec...
Jay :you catch on quick .. (jay stands up ) imeen yea that would be a nice plan but you see my brother doesn't operate like that that's the reason we not close he feels as tho he should be the top pushers and jus his lil dealer and I'm not having that I want to be on top and working with august and mel gave me that opportunity so he may think that but me I have a different agenda. ..
Mia: hol up hol up hol up so u telling me august is a drug dealer and nun of us knew like wtf
Zoe: well we knew he just didn't want to tell you guys
Chris : we can talk about that later but we need to find where he is and make a plan to get him and mel out ....
Moe: ok so what's the plan .. {Chris thoughts} so as ever body was putting there plans together I was jus sitting there trying not to break down bc what if they hurt him I would go crazy but what to do what to do ...... so i sit there for a few minutes then it dawned on me what I had to do .....without thinking I said it out loud. .
Chris : we gota kill him ........ BANG !

WOW A LOT WENT IN IN THIS CHAPTER....!-
Chris is getting a lil thug in her lol
What's going to happen next .......