Chapter 2

Ranveer pov

I am worried. Deepika left the house but she has not come home. Maybe she is staying there. Ugh. I hate it when she is with him. Then I got a phone call.

RS: hello

DO: is this Ranveer Singh

RS: yes it is

DO: sorry to inform you but your wife has met with an accident please come to KK hospital now.

I cut the phone, grabbed my keys and rushed to the hospital. I hope nothing is serious. I reached there, gave my ID and I entered her room.

 I reached there, gave my ID and I entered her room

Her condition was bad, really bad. I sat beside her. Tears were streaming down my face. Then her eyes opened.

DP: Ro....Ron...Ronit .

RS: *tear drop* you okay

DP: n....no I feel....pa...pain

RS: don't talk too much, take rest.

Then she brought her hand to my cheek and caressed it.

DP: I love you

RS: I love you too

When she went back to sleep, I called Ronit.

R: hello

RS: hello Ronit, Deepika has met with an accident. Come to KK hospital now.

R: you are there right.

RS: yes

R: then take care of your wife, I don't love her and you know that. She is so sexy I just use her for her body. I am sure you would do them same if you had The chance to.....

RS: shut up. You fucking pervert. You have no right of even calling yourself a man. Go to hell.

I cut them phone. I was furious. How can someone be so disgusting.

I just lay down on them couch and I slept. If she does not get well, I am going to kill that Ronit. Because of him she is in this condition. He is the one who called her and now she is in this condition because of that pervert.