Chapter 6

mature content ahead⚠

Authors pov

Ranveer woke up. He could not find Deepika anywhere. He went inside her walk in wardrobe and saw her in her towel.

DP: oh hey babe.

RS: why are you getting dressed

DP: did you forget. Today is your sister's birthday. She called us to The club.

RS: shit, I forgot. Let me get ready.

She got ready.

He got ready

He got ready.

They went in there car

They went in there car. In the car, Ranveer kept looking at Deepika. He was getting impatient. He wanted her. Right now. He shaked his head and got all these dirty thoughts off his mind.

Soon they reached.

RI: deepi!

DP: hiii

RI: so, has my brother been good to you.

RS: di!

DP: he has been lovely.

They started talking and soon had their dinner. Then, all the guests soon started leaving. Deepika and Ranveer were walking in the car park. Ranveer stopped walking. Deepika was in front, then she turned around and saw her husband standing there with lust in his eyes.

Suddenly, Ranveer took Deepika's hand and pulled her to him. Her right hand automatically went around his neck and her left hand held her shoulder. Ranveer was holding her with his left hand on her waist. Then, he brought his right and to her face. He used his index finger and traced her jaw. Her eyes were closed. She went closer and whispered to him...

DP: let's go home and I will give you what you want.

Deepika went to them car. Before Ranveer walked to the car, he took off his coat and sat inside the car. Ranveer went very close to Deepika. He kept kissing her shoulder. Soon, they reached home. They managed to control their urge to eat each other up at the ground floor. In the lift, they kissed like never before. They kept kissing. Deepika pulled out in order to open the house. Ranveer kept kissing her neck and shoulder. Finally she opened the door.

Deepika dropped all her belongings and held Ranveer. Ranveer took off the second coat he was wearing. He let go of her and started unbuttoning his shirt. Deepika did not let go. She pushed him to the wall and attacked his lips. His shirt was almost fully unbuttoned. Ok, it can come off later. Ranveer thought. He took this chance to unzip her dress. He unzipped her dress and her dress dropped exposing her sexy laced bra and a matching panties. Ranveer pushed her to the couch. He climbed on her and sucked on her neck hardly. That earned him a moan. Deepika rolled him over but that made both of them fall on the floor...

Deepika bit his earlobe and he groaned. Deepika captured his lips again.

RS: bedroom?

DP: shut...up...and...kiss...me.

Ranveer got up and helped her get up. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. They pushed them door open. Ranveer threw her on bed and climbed on her. He took off his shirt and pants. Her moans got louder and the bulge in his underwear grew harder. Soon he could not take it, he wanted her bra off. He unhooked her bra and licked her nipples. Then he sucked it. He went to her underwear and took it off. He licked her slit and left wet kisses here and there. Then, he took off his underwear and he was about to enter her when she stopped him.

DP: I want to take control

She rolled him over. Then she took him all in. Both of their moans were not stopping. Soon they were done making love and dropped on bed. She fell asleep in his embrace.

The middle of the night.

Ranveer pov

Ring!!! My phone rang. It was an unknown number.

RS: hello

DR: hello Ranveer, this is Doctor Raj

RS: yes doctor, did you find any thing to stop this illness from getting to me.

DR: I am sorry but it runs in your family. There is a 10 percent chance of you not getting it.

RS: but sir...

The guy cut them phone. Shit. Deepika should never know about my family illness. I can get cancer and she should never know about it. The doctor said it was contagious. I should stay a little more away from deepika.