Chapter 3

Deepika pov

I woke up in the morning with a severe head ace. When I turned to my left side, I saw Ranveer sleeping on the couch. Does that mean yesterday I was talking to Ranveer not Ronit.

Then I saw him move, I started acting like sleeping. I could know what he was doing. He came to me and caressed my cheek. Then he kissed my cheek. The feel of his lips were heaven to me. He murmured something. I am pretty sure it was I love you.

Then he took his hand away from my cheek. Then he woke me up.

DP: good morning

RS: good morning, did you sleep well

DP: yes

RS: I will go get your breakfast.

When Ranveer went out. There was a message from Varun. It was a video. Ranveer was talking on The phone. I could hear what they other person was saying.

( after listening to them conversation Ronit had with Ranveer.)

I can't believe it. That bastard was was just using me. Then Ranveer came in. I put my phone away.

RS: here, eat.

That's when I realised I did not have any energy to lift up a spoon.

DP: ummmmm could you feed me

RS: ya...um sure.

He made my bed straight. He started feeding me when they door flung open. It was that bastard, Ronit.

R: baby you ok na

DP: oh shut up. I am breaking up with you. You bloody fucker. Nurse!

Then the nurse came in. She took him out and I saw Ranveer's face he was shocked. Then when they food was finished. Ranveer gave me a napkin and I wiped my mouth. Then the doctor came in.

DO: Mr Singh you may take your wife home but she is not allowed to go to work. And Mr Singh please put all your attention on her because she must always be resting in bed .

RS: ok doctor

We packed my bags and entered the car. In the car it was pretty bumpy.

RS: bhai, dheere chalao gadi(bro, drive it slow)

Driver: sorry sir, The road is bumpy. You may need to hold mam.

That's when he looked at me. He came closer to me. I thought he was going to hug me but he put them seat belt on. While he was putting the seat belt, there was another bump which made my lips touch his cheek. I slowly looked into his eyes. His deep brown eyes. I don't know what is happening. I think I am falling in love. When my hand was about to go to his cheek, he moved away.

Soon we reached home.