Chapter 5

Deepika pov

I woke up in the morning but I could not find my lover. I went to them balcony and I saw him there. I hugged him from behind and he turned around.

RS: good morning meri jaan

DP: morning veer

RS: babe, we are going to a club, Priyanka called and asked us to come.

DP: ok, I will get ready.

Then I saw him

Then I saw him.

When we were in there car

When we were in there car. I got an idea. Since he pranked me yesterday, I should prank him today. I thought of it. And I am going to do in the club.

We reached there club. I went and hugged Priyanka. Then I told her about my plan.

DP: what do you think

PC: umm I don't think you should do it. He has been hurt a lot by you. Don't hurt him again by playing a joke on him.

DP: I guess you are right.

That's when I saw Ranveer. He was at The bar talking to some girl. I was jealous I am not going to lie. I went to him and kissed his lips. I started kissing his neck.

DP: mmm babe, follow me.

RS: where

DP: to the corner. *bites his earlobe*

He stood up and followed me. We started making out at the corner in the club. Then his phone rang. He went to another corner and answered it. I started listening to his conversion.

RS: yes yes, I love you. I will divorce my wife and come to you in a month.

What The Fuck. He does not love me. Fucking hell. I hate him. Then he turned and saw me. I was crying.

RS: I can explain

DP: shut up.... I thought you loved me... I hate...you.

I started walking away. He kept following me and he kept shouting my name. When I was near the car. Someone held my hand and pushed me to their car. It was Ranveer.

DP: move...now di..divorce me and...g...go...to the girl you were talking to.

RS: ok ok, I am sorry. I was just joking. I was talking to my friend sid. I told him to sound like a girl. I planned you. Now stop crying.

He started kissing my neck.

DP: I hate you

RS: I love you too.

DP: move, I don't love you.

I pushed him and entered the car. When we were in the car, he came to my side and hugged me and buried his face in my neck.

RS: I am sorry baby.

DP: don't call me baby.

He turned my face and kissed my lips. I was trying really hard not to kiss him back but I could not resist. Then I pulled out. He held my waist with his left hand and rubbed my thigh.

RS: I am sorry

DP: fine, it's ok. But don't do it again. I love you a lot. I don't want to lose you now. Don't play pranks like that on me ok.

RS: ok

Finally we reached home and we went to bed.