Chapter 4

At home

Ranveer pov

I had to carry Deepika out Of The car since she had slept. When I was carrying her, she snuggled closer in my embrace. I entered the house and placed her on her bed. When I was about to leave, Deepika held my hand.

DP: ummm you can share them bed.

RS: o...ok

I wore my singlet and shorts and lay down beside her. I was facing the ceiling when she came closer to me. Her left hand came on my chest. When I was about to push her away, she snuggled closer.

I couldn't resist so I wrapped my left arm around her waist and I pulled her closer. Then she kissed my neck.

Next morning

I woke up first. I looked at them gorgeous lady beside me. How beautiful can a woman be. I came out from bed and I brushed my teeth.

Before I went out of the room, I kissed Deepika's cheek. And I started saying things that I won't be able to say when she is awake.

RS: you know how much I love you. You are my everything. But, love is not always fare. I know you don't love me and you never will because girls like you don't get attracted to workaholics like me.

When I was about to leave, Deepika held my hand. Shit was she awake. I turned and saw her sitting down and looking at me with teary eyes.

DP: which bhuddhu told you I don't love you idiot.

RS: I....

DP: I love you. Maybe even more than you. I started loving you from yesterday. The way you take care of me. The way you look at me. I fell for you. And here you think I don't love you. By the way, I don't care whether you are a workaholic. I love you The way you are.

She brought me closer and I sat on the bed. She caressed my cheek and came closer. Her lips were really close to mine when they doorbell rang.

DP: ugh

RS: I will get it

I opened them door and it was a postman. Oh ya, I ordered a gold necklace for Deepika. Let's not tell her. I went to the kitchen and changed Ranveer to some random guy name. I put Arjun. I even write a love letter. I went back to the room.

I gave her the box.

DP: for me?

RS: yes, but I don't know who sent it.

She opened them box and saw them necklace. She had a huge smile. Then she saw a letter. She started reading it out loud.

Dear: Deepika

You know how much I love you. I have always loved you. I know you love me too. Since then time we kissed till today. I have always loved you. This is my gift to you. I love you meri jaan.

Love: Arjun

DP: who is this Arjun.

RS: you kissed him and you forgot who he is.

DP: really baby, I don't know who he is. Believe me. I love you. I did not kiss any guy other than Ronit.

RS: fine, it's a prank. I am The one who bought you this. Sorry.

She threw a pillow at me.

I caught them pillow and threw it on the bed. I went closer to her and kissed her. I kissed her. Finally after  a year I kissed her. Her right hand went in my hair and her left holding my shoulder. Then she pulled out.

DP: I really don't like what you did just now.

RS: ok deepu I am sorry. I love you.

DP: cheeeee

RS: what

DP: you called me deepu. It's cringe.

RS: no it's not. I love deepu.

She smiled and kissed me one more time. Then we had breakfast. The whole day we were just together.