the shed | chapter 03

: last two chapters guys 🧡 thankyou for reading this shit loveyouall.

"Everybody wants happiness,
nobody wants pain.
But you can't have a rainbow,
without a little rain." - G. Rob

____________________

The crazy doc gang are now in the examination room taking their exam. Knotted eyebrows and scratching of heads is seen all over the room. The exam lasted for 3 full hours. Heavy sighs can be heard on the hallway of the exam room.

"Pha I think my brain just died" Kit whined hugging Phana's shoulder.

"Me too Pha, I'm fucking drained I need a drink...and some girls." Beam grinned earning him a smack from his two friends. Beam just laughed while rubbing his head.

They were really not afraid of the outcome of the test because all the topics on their exams are all reviewed by them. Medical Exams are really hard but if you really put your efforts and dedication to review then rest assured you will pass. Kit and Beam are just being overdramatic.

"Alright alright guys, let's have a drink tonight but we will not be long na we still have class tomorrow okay?" they both hugged Phana happily while kissing his cheeks. Phana just laughed shaking his head.

"P'Kit!" a loud booming voice echoed through the hallway making the three doctor stop and compose themselves.

"What are you doing my Kitty na, are you cheating on your handsome boyfriend? Hm? Come here let me punish you baby." Ming is being possessive again, and a possessive Ming is trouble for Kit.

Kit quickly scampered to his boyfriend's side and kissed his cheeks repeatedly. Ming is now smiling cheekily while patting Kit's head.

"Good Kitty hmm ow before I forgot P'Pha, Yo told me he is still in class and once he's done he will be the one to pick you up for dinner later." Pha just nodded happily and looked at his two friends.

"Well I have to go now Beam, Kit I still have to report to Prof Auntie for the project that we passed. I'll just text you the details later, I'll go now bye." Pha just waved his hand and went away.

"P'Kit let's go on a date na I don't have any classes left today and so do you. P'Beam, I'm kidnapping P'Kit I'll just return him later okay? Bye." Ming dragged the poor Kitty away leaving Beam alone in the hallway.

Beam just smiled while looking at the two. He was left alone again. He doesn't really mind but sometimes he would think that it's really good to have someone you will love and cherish for the rest of his life. It might sound ironic because he is playing with girls a lot and he's contented with it, but sometimes he just thinks of someone who will take care of him and love him not because he is good in bed but for who he is. He just sighed and walked outside the building.

He didn't really have a destination to go to so he just walked around the campus. He was busy looking around when he was startled by a tap on his shoulder so he quickly looked around.

"Hi Beam, nice seeing you today." he was confused by the greeting and smiling face, especially from this man.

"Uh...Hello Forth, you need something?" the man just shaked his head.

"I was trying to find you in the medical building but you were not there. I just want to return your umbrella, here." Forth handed the umbrella in his hand and placed it to Beam's palm. Beam just nodded and smiled.

"Also...um I would like to- I mean we would like to invite you to our drinking session later. You can also bring Pha and Kit with you uh if you like so...wanna join us?" Forth looked funny when talking, he keeps scratching his head while talking. Cute

"Okay Forth I'll tell Pha first na because we will also drink later. I'll tell you when he agreed, okay?" Forth nodded his head fast that made Beam chuckle closing his eyes. Forth hearing the sweet sound was mesmerized by it. Never in his life did he see such beauty that he unconsciously touched the beautiful doctor's face. He was hypnotized at the moment.

Beam immediately opened his eyes when he was met by a familiar gaze. He just looked back at Forth and put his hand on top of Forth's hand. His heart is starting to beat wildly on the contact but he loves it. They stared at each other for awhile smiling while feeling each other's heart. If anyone sees them now, they would think that they're watching some kind of chickflic slowburn love story. The feeling is too surreal.

"Okay Beam, I'll wait for you na." Forth restrained himself not to jump at Beam and hug him and never let him go because he was afraid he will scare his beautiful doctor away. Take it slow Forth, baby steps baby steps he reminded himself.

He pinched Beam's nose and and turned around waving goodbye. Beam just smiled seeing the back of the handsome man. He touched the part of his nose where Forth pinched and he can feel his face heat up so he lowered his head. He even bit his cheeks to stop himself from smiling too wide. He really thinks he looked like an idiot right now, but he couldn't care less. He was happy. So happy.

Maybe being left out by his friends isn't that lonely.

____________________

: should I include an epilogue or nah? anyways hope you enjoyed reading luvs. I'll edit everything when it's done so please bare with the errors. Thankyou 🧡