the shed | epilogue

It's raining heavily and Beam forgot to bring his umbrella, again. He silently cursed and looked at the darkening sky.

Gladly he was near the shed when it started to rain so he isn't that wet. He was supposed to go to the parking lot but unfortunately, it rained on the way. His phone is dead too so he can't contact anybody to get him.

"Ughh!" pissed was an understatement, he was mad.

He sat on the the bench and looked at the sky. Well, no point in crying over spilled milk though. He'll just wait for the rain to subside, not like he has other choices.

He looked at the passing cars and remembered what his mother said.

"Don't hate the rain Beam, it might be a nuisance to you but it's a blessing for others na. Be patient, there's always a rainbow after the rain." he loves rainbows, he would always smile whenever his mother said that.

He slumped his head and looked at his feet. He was busy swinging it left and right when another set of foot appeared.

He immediately looked up and smiled.

"Did you wait long love?" a handsome man carrying a pink umbrella stood in front of him.

"Maybe" he shrugged and stood up too.

"You look cute with that umbrella, love." he chuckled lightly. Forth just smirked at him.

"I'm cute in bed too, wanna try?" he raised his brows and scooped Beam closer.

"Take me home first and you can have me all night" he whispered to Forth and licking his ears.

"Sure thing love, I won't back down from that offer." he kissed Beam's forehead and smiled.

"So... let's go? Let's find a place to eat dinner first and I'll be the one to give you your dessert later, how's that sound hm?"

"Hmm... sounds good to me. I'll eat the dessert in your pants later."

Forth just chuckled and held Beam's hand. They are now walking towards the parking lot. Beam took a last glance at the shed and back to Forth.

They both found shelter from the rain there, but they have each other now. Far much better than a shelter, they found home, in each other's arms.

Beam is not certain what the future holds but he's not afraid anymore.

Because when a rain comes to their life, he knows Forth would be there bringing an umbrella. A pink umbrella, to be precise.