the shed | chapter 05 ( 1 )

"Do not be angry with the rain. It simply doesn't know how to fall upwards."

: Rated M for Matured Scenes bye :

____________________

   They arrived at Beam's dorm after a deafening hour of silence. Beam got off the car immediately because he can't stand the heavy air that surrounds Forth. He was about to say his thank you to Forth for giving him a ride when he also got off the car and stood in front of him.

"Room. Now." Beam is really confused now but he motioned Forth inside the building and led him to his room.

As he opened the door, he didn't have time to react when Forth shoved him inside harshly, he heard the clicking sound of the lock.

"F-forth? What's wrong? Do- um do you need something?" he was starting to get nervous now, Forth is still looking at him with rage filled eyes. He haven't seen this side of Forth before but he heard rumors, none of them are good.

"Who's that man?" Forth asked with a low menacing voice that sent shivers down his spine. What man?

"What- I don't know wha-unghh" he was cut off by a quick but powerful kiss.

"I don't like liars Beam. Now, tell me who that man is before my sanity leaves me and trust me, you won't like it." Beam still frozen with the sudden kiss can't process anything, his mind is floating somewhere. He looked at Forth and his eyes landed on the man's lips. His body is starting to feel hot now and his knees are trembling from the tension.

"F-forth...umm Forth..." his gaze is dreamy and his body is radiating hormones.

Forth swallowed hard from what he's seeing. He bit his lips hard that it started to bleed to stop himself from doing something he will regret later. Damn Forth, compose yourself, don't do anything stupid.

Beam reached out to touch his lips and he can feel his skin burning from the touch. He then grabbed Forth's head and crashed their mouths together. Forth was dumbfounded at first but later on dominated their kiss. He's been dreaming of this since that day on the shed. Seeing the smile of the beautiful doctor really take a toll on him, he was enchanted, bewitched or whatever you call it.

Feeling the kiss and their tongue exchanging saliva, Forth's hand slid on Beam's bottom squeezing it tightly.

"Aaaahhhhhh... F-forth... nghhhhhhh."

Forth attacked Beam's neck with bites that would leave deep and very visible marks, he's marking his territory. He'll make sure everyone would know that.

Their lengths are now grinding each other on their pants. Beam started to unbutton Forth's shirt, he immediately slipped his hands on Forth's chest and well sculpted abs, it feels like he's touching a body of a greek god. He continued to roam his hands on the man's body not leaving a part untouched.

His hands then went on Forth's lower abdomen, he traced the v line there and met Forth's belt. He was annoyed at the sudden halt and quickly unbuckled Forth's jeans, he can now see Forth's big erection under the Calvin Klein boxers.

Forth is still busy marking his neck when he groped it, he can feel it's warmth and hardness in his hands. He stroked it gently until the head popped out, the boxers can't contain the monster inside anymore.

The tip was leaking profusely and Beam's mouth started to water at the sight. The large piece of meat is really a sight to behold. He quickly went on his knees and pulled down the boxers that's restraining it.

He watched in awe as it sprung out, he hold it with his both hands that made Forth moan.

Forth wanted to shove his cock in Beam's mouth and fuck it rough but he chose not to, he'll let Beam take control for now. He'll make sure it will be a long night for the two of them.

He felt a wet thing on his cock so he looked down and saw Beam struggling to take it in, he was just at the head but he looks like he's having a hard time. He stroked Beam's hair gently, telling him to take it nice and slow.

"Ahhhhhhh...B-beam...haaaaaa so...so good...aaaaahhhh."

"Slurp...gwkkaaa...slurp...ummhhhhhh..."

Beam eyes is watery and he's almost out of breath but he still continued sucking, he wants Forth to feel satisfied but the thing in his mouth is just too big. He keeps sucking until he reached the middle.

  "Aaaahhhhhh...fuuucckkkkk...so-so good...ahhhhhhh....umhhhh."

Forth is now moving his hips to the rhythm of Beam's mouth. He is having having the best moments of his life.

After minutes of sucking, he felt Forth's hand grip his hair tightly and the muscles around his legs are tightening.

"B-be-eaam...aaaahhhhhh im- aaahhhhhh i'm close haaaahaaa." Forth's breathing is getting heavier, he knows he's getting close.

But Beam keeps sucking and sucking faster now with no sign of stopping, his saliva is dripping in his mouth but he doesn't care, he wants to get a taste of Forth.

"Aaaaaaahhh... b-beaam I'm really close...aaahgggg yeah suck it like that...oooohhh fuuucckkkkk... you want to eat my cum huh? Fuck! Aaaahhhhhh open your mouth wide baby aaaahhhhhh." Forth slammed his hips faster in Beam's mouth.

"Aaaaaahhh...gonna cum fuuucckkkkk....aaaahhhhhh...AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH...HAAAAAHAAAAAA."

Beam's mouth is quickly filled with Forth's cum, he swallowed them all and licked the remains in Forth's length while Forth is still catching his breath from his release.

That was the best blowjob he had ever have in his life, plus the one who's doing it is Beam. He was the happiest man that night.

He pulled Beam up and kissed him hungrier than before, with more force wanting to devour his whole mouth.

Beam broke off the kiss and stared at Forth's eyes.

                    "Do me."

____________________

: I've decided to divide chapter 5 in two parts coz why not? HAHAHAHA anyways enjoy reading 🧡