ONE

I've got a book on Hwarang which is good and hopefully you can check it out! My username is SunflowerBby
If any of you wanna check that out, I'd appreciate it a lot!

Inaaya

I didn't want to move to Washington La Push, but I didn't have a choice. My mum had died and my dad left my mum for another women who I've actually met. Which is crazy because I don't even know my dad, my mum won't tell me and neither Tiffany.
My parents didn't really love each other. I knew that, how do I know that? Because it was a one night stand gone wrong. After my mum had me and my dad left before I was even born. He didn't even know I existed.

I had visited Tiffany once and met her son Embry who was one month younger than me. Another one night stand, Embry told me and we had gotten on really well knowing that we both didn't have a clue who our dad was but strangely enough I was okay with it.
You might be thinking, how do I even know Tiffany or even want to visit her? Because she also had a son, my dad had slept with her and got her pregnant leading to her to have a son; Embry. He was my half brother and I wanted to meet him.

I get off the plane and sigh, this is my new life. I grab my suitcase and walk outside the airplane, I checked my phone for any new messages and seen that I had one, off my friend back at home Maya hoping I had a good flight. I typed back 'landed just waiting for the fam to pick me up' and shoved my phone into my bag.

"Inaaya is that you?"I turned my head and seen Tiffany and...was that Embry? Wow he had grown so much, he must've been 6'4ft. I smiled nervously and nodded"Aw you've grown so much sweetie! I remember when you was so small."Tiffany smiled and came over to hug me which I returned. When she let go she nudged Embry who smiled at me"Nice to see you again, A" Embry said and nervously hugged me which I obviously hugged back. Once he let go he grabbed my bags and we walked to the car.

"You're going to love La Push! It's beautiful and maybe you can get yourself a boyfriend, sweetie." Tiffany smirked, Embry and I coughed and I shook my head quickly"No thank you, I'm just going to focus on myself."I chuckled and looked out the window, the scenery was gorgeous. Embry laughed"Yea, no boyfriends. No drama."I nodded in agreement.

___________

When we got to the house I was in awe, it was beautiful. Embry helped with my suitcases which I was grateful for, they were heavy. As I settled into my new room I finally let exhaustion take over me. I was in La Push, I would most probably not return to the UK at all. Well not until I was older.

A knock at the door disturbed me and I got up to open it. Embry stood behind it"Hey...I was just gonna tell you that we start school tomorrow and that if you want you can come with me, and be ready for about 8:55, unless you want to go with my mum? It's up to you?"Embry said and I took in everything he said"I'll just come with you."I said and smiled as he nodded with a smile"I'll see you in the morning then! Goodnight!"Embry called as he walked away.

The next morning I was on the way to school nervously walked next to Embry who seemed perfectly fine"It'll be okay, I promise and you'll have me and my friends to look out for you. I promise you." Embry smiled, I just nodded and tightened my grin on my bag.

"Do you want a new school bag? That one looks pretty ripped up."Embry commented, I shook my head"I-I no...it was the bag mum bought me before..."I couldn't finish the sentence, I felt my chest tighten and my eyes start to sting. Embry stopped walking and pulled me into a hug"I'm so sorry, A. I had no idea. We can just stitch it back together."Embry said quietly while keeping me in his embrace. He was boiling, his skin was very hot.

After I pulled away I wrapped my arms around my bag and looked out the at the trees. As we arrived outside the school Embry turned to me"Well this is it. Let's go get you your timetable."Embry said and smiled at me, I copied his smile and followed him into the school.

It reminded me of school back in Britain, of course the huge change of accents and people was different and the no uniform policy which is good. I preferred it this way as a person who hates uniform.  As we walked the hallways you could tell the who was who, even as a small community there was groups. Athletes, hipsters, art kids, tomboys, troublemakers and more.

I turned towards Embry who stopped in front a boy over 6ft, black hair and russet skin colour"Who's this then?"He said looking directly at me, I looked at him strangely and smiled awkwardly"This is my half sister Inaaya. This is Quil"Embry introduces me, Quil nodded and stared at Embry. They both seemed to be having a conversation with their eyes. Embrys eyes widened and he shook his head"I'll speak to you later...with Sam."Embry said and Quil nodded walking past us"Nice to meet you, Inaaya."Quil smiles at me before turning around and walking off.