NINE

Inaaya

The next day I found myself play fighting with Paul in wolf form outside Emilys house waiting for everyone to be ready to go training with the Cullens

The next day I found myself play fighting with Paul in wolf form outside Emilys house waiting for everyone to be ready to go training with the Cullens. Sam walked out of the house with Jared and nodded to Paul"Let's go!"He shouted and phased, his huge frame and soft black fur was shown and he walked past us. Sam was about 6'6ft in wolf form so an inch under Jake.

As we arrived at field on the hill making an amazing entrance I think we saw the Cullens. I stood next to Leah behind Paul, Sam and Jake. Edward turned to Carlisle"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms."Edward explained, reading Sam's mind. Carlisle didn't seem too bothered"They came. That's what matters. Will you translate"He asked Edward who nodded and moved forward with Carlisle. Jake turned his head towards Bella"Hey Jake."She acknowledged him.
'Jake..' -Sam
'I know.' -Jake

As they both huffed at each other, Carlisle welcomed us and pointed to Jasper, "Jasper has experience with new borns. He'll teach us how to defeat them."He exclaimed and Sam looked at Edward 'How do the new borns differ from you?' Sam said and Edward just said what Sam said out loud, "They're a great deal stronger than us, because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life."Carlisle explained then turned to Jasper in a way o asking him to take over, which he did.

"Carlisle's right. That's why they're created. A newborn army doesn't need thousands, like a human army. But no human army could stand against them."Jasper continued, "Now the two most important things to remember are, first;
Never let them get their arms around you. They'll crush you instantly.
And second;
Never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that...and you will lose."Jasper warned while staring at us, we growled at him but he seem unaffected walking towards the tall, muscular dude"Emmet, don't hold back."Jasper shouted and they both walked in front of each other but in a distance, Emmet smirked"Not in my nature."

Emmet ran towards Jasper and I thought Jasper was going to go flying but instead he stood his ground and used his strength to slow Emmet down, but Emmet just threw him in the air. Jasper twisted and landed on his feet and resumed to attack Emmet who ran back to Jasper and aimed for a punch which he missed when Jasper dodged it and tripped Emmet up, Jasper smirked"Never lose focus."He tipped and walked away.

Next was Edward and Carlisle, they nodded and ran towards each other. Carlisle tried to tackle Edward but he jumped over him and grabbed his neck while Carlisle had done the same. A bit of pushing back and forth before Carlisle bent over and threw Edward across his back. Sam looked impressed which made me giggle a bit, Jake and Paul looked at me awe in their eyes, but snapped them back to Edward and Carlisle one Edward got back on his feet. After a few dodges Edward pinned Carlisle to the floor and kept him there by putting his hand on his chest. Edward smiled and slowly got up, jasper walked past them"One more thing...Never turn your back on your enemy."Jasper teased as Carlisle got back up and quickly tripped Edward up.

Then it was Roalise and Jasper. Then Jasper and Alice, they were cute I guess. The whole fight with them was cute. After it was finished Jake walked up to Bella who stroked him"Some of you are going to get hurt, some of you could get killed...because of me."She started but Jake grunted 'Not this again.' He said in annoyance.
'I'm glad she's just realised that's.' Leah said rolling her eyes, I sniggered and gently nudged her shaking my head.

Bella clueless to what was being said sighed"It's gonna be hundred times worse than this, right?"She mumbled and Jake didn't say anything, he just put his head down for her to gently smooth his head. Edward walked towards them and stared Jake down, which he grunted and walked off towards us. Me and Leah turned around and left, running back through the forest while Sam waited for Jacob.

Once we got back at Emily's at sat at the table, it was a pack meeting and that meant everyone present. Sam stood up and gathered everyone's attention"Right, as we know this battle is dangerous and could harm us, Seth for your safety you won't be joining," Sam declared and Seth whined"I'm ready for this! I can handle it, Sam."Seth promised but Sam shook his head, "Let me finish, instead you'll be staying up by Bella and Edward just incase Riley or the ginger haired woman shows themselves there. You'll have Edward to help you." Sam said tapping his shoulder, Seth didn't look as sad as he did before which is good. I smiled at him.

"The rest of you will be going into this battle, listen to Jaspers advice and if you need help ask for it. None of us want to end up with crushed bones, or dead."Sam continues looking at each one of us, Emily walked into the room with food in her hands"All done?"She asked and Sam nodded, "Eat up then."She smiled and placed the plates onto the table. I was sat in between Jake and Paul, I had butterfly's in my stomach looking at them both.

A plate was placed in front of me and I put a mountain of food in front of me, everyone else doing the same"You sure that's enough, Aya? Do you want more?"Jake smiled and offered some of his which I of course declined"I'm good, thank you."I giggled and started eating. The room soon filled up with gossip and laughs, I was laughing at Paul who tried copying my 'British accent' and shook my head"No, it's not da ta it's Data."I whined and Paul just shook his head and laughed at me. Jake who was listening along turned to me"Say aluminium," He smirked, I rolled my eyes but said it"Aluminium." They both gushed, I laughed at them"The way you say it is so cute!"Jake admired and Paul agreed"Ew look at them flirting,"Jared fake heaved and Seth, Quill and Embry laughed at him. I ignored them and grabbed the bread launching it at Jared who gasped when it hit is head and slowing fell off. We all bursted out laughing while Jared threatened to 'take me down', although Paul and Jake jumped into my defence which I smirked at.