FIFTEEN

Inaaya

The sun was rising and I was almost falling asleep next to Leah, she nudged me lightly and huffed

'Sam how long have we got left?' -Leah

'Is everything all good? No new scents?' -Sam

'Zero, everything is safe.' -Aya

'Alright then. See you both soon.' -Sam

I cheered, me and Leah started making our way back home and I pushed my head into hers 'See you soon.' I said and she pushed forward nuzzling me before sprinting off. I did the same but I'm the direction of Embry's house. I knew as soon as I got there Maya will be firing questions at me but I'm exhausted so I'm hoping Embry will just answer them.

'Aya, come mine?' -Paul

'I'm exhausted though.' -Aya

'Come cuddle me then.' -Paul

'Yea thanks for rubbing it in my face, Paul.' -Jacob

'It's not my fault that Sam made you do an extra permitter check.' -Paul

'Paul, stop laughing at him! Jake just come later on when you're finished.' - Aya

I turned around and changed my route towards Paul's. Once I was close enough I walked around the trees trying to find Paul's bag which he leaves clothes in after his patrol. After I found it I quickly phased and changed into the clothes. As I was walking into Paul's house it started raining very hard, I groaned glared at the sky"REALLY?!"I shouted, "Aya, what are you doing? Get in here."Paul said laughing at me, stood by the front door, I rolled my eyes and ran towards him.

Once I was in and cuddled up to him on the sofa a film played in the back ground, thunder outside it was actually very aesthetic.

'How can she?! She's getting married!' -Jacob
He screamed into the mindlink and I flinched looking at Paul in shock.

'Who?' -Sam

'Bella.' -Jacob

I turned to Paul with widened eyes,
"Oh shit."