THREE

Inaaya

I sat awkwardly at the table with Embry with his friends listening to them talk about patrolling, whatever that was about and I looked towards the kitchen

I sat awkwardly at the table with Embry with his friends listening to them talk about patrolling, whatever that was about and I looked towards the kitchen. A woman was there, she was around 5'6ft and had long black hair with three scars on her face but that didn't stop her from being beautiful, it actually made her look pretty badass.

She looked towards me and nodded towards the door, I smiled and followed her"What's your name, dear?"She asked me softly, as she sat down on the step, I soon followed next to her. "Inaaya, but you can call me Aya. What's yours?"I asked, "Emily, I'm Sams fiancé. I guess you're Embry's half sister?"Emily guessed right and I nodded"Interesting I know. My mum is mixed Barbadian and Puerto Rican, my dad? I think it was Native American, that's all my mum told me."I mumbled but she still heard me.

"That is interesting, it's cool. Did your mum ever tell you what tribe he was in?"Emily asked curiosity written across her stunning face"I think it was Quileute? My mum didn't talk about my dad much, I was a one night stand nightmare."I laughed a bit while Emily only chuckled a tiny bit"Did you know that by your dad being in the Quileute tribe that you as his daughter are also in the tribe as well?"Emily explained, I sat in shock"Are you sure?"I murmured and she nodded"Its okay sweetie. It's not a bad thing and Embry is also in the tribe. All will be clear in time."Emily mentioned and I nodded.

Embry walked out of the house with Sam, Quill and another boy who I didn't know. Sam looked towards me in a knowing way and I glanced at Emily in confusion but she just smiled at me. Embry sat beside me"Have you calmed down now?"He chuckled and I slapped the back of his head"Next time just let me be."I groaned and he shook his head"Nope, you'll control your anger next time."Embry smiled and stood up, pulling me up with him.

"I-You...I don't have anger issues you know."I mumbled and walked past him"Aya, I didn't say you did. You just need to calm down."Embry said and fast walked so he was stood in front of me"That Tessa is a bitch and a bully. She deserves it."I glared at him, Embry sighed"Yea but have you ever heard of karma?"Embry slyly said, I felt my anger rising for the second time that day.

I clenched my hands and glared at him"Sam..."Embry started but Sam has already moved and laid a hand on my shoulder. I didn't want to see rude and shrug it off but I didn't want his hand there"Please remove your hand from my shoulder. Now."I said politely and even smiled at him which looked more like a grimace.

"Calm down, Embry didn't mean it like that. Now let's get you home shall we?"Sam jumped in leaving no room for any arguments and I found myself listening to him. Embry nodded towards Sam and started leading the way back home, I turned around and waved to Emily who returned it"Come back when you're free Aya!"Emily smiled and I nodded and turned to Embry who looked like he wanted to say something"I'm sorry, Tessa is a bitch and I should've warned you about her and her gang. They're hardly ever in school that's why I didn't mention it."Embry apologised. I sighed"It's okay, I do need to get my anger under control though."I laughed along with Embry.

__________

The next day I decided not to go to school as my body was as hot as a radiator and I was getting annoyed at every little thing, and my body felt very sore, I texted Mia who sneakily put her number in my phone yesterday telling her that I wasn't feeling the best and that I'll be in Monday since it was Friday today.

"Turn it down."Embry sleepily murmured as he laid across the sofa and me in hopes of sleeping more, he stayed off too. Saying he needed to make sure I was 'okay'. He just wanted a day off school.
"You're so lazy. I can't stay in today, I feel so hot! I'm going for a walk. You coming?"I asked him, he groaned and shook his head falling back asleep. I rolled my eyes at him and got up walking into my room.

I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom turning on the shower. I placed my clothes on the hanger and did what I needed to do in the shower and now I was just brushing my shoulder length curly hair. It needed a cut.

After I brushed my teeth and was dressed I walked back down stairs and grabbed a piece of paper writing that I needed some fresh air, just Incase Tiffany comes back. Then I left the house, locking the door behind me I started my adventure.

Starting with the forest, as I walked through it I came to river, it went on for quite a while and I followed the trail, I felt myself sweating as my fever got worse. Soon I stopped when I felt danger. Something inside of me told me I had to protect the land I was on. Across the river a few branches snapped and I growled, what the fuck. What is going on with me. My body felt on fire, pain flooded through me and it caused my knees to buckle sending me to the floor. I yelped in pain and threw my head back in agony, it felt like all my bones were rearranging themselves.

The feeling didn't stop and I felt like something was going to happen which didn't sit well with me at all and I had to do something.