SEVEN

Inaaya

When Sam told us that the permitter is safe we all decided to go to the cliff, to go jumping

When Sam told us that the permitter is safe we all decided to go to the cliff, to go jumping. Jake has decided to join us and we all made our way up the cliff.
'Why does Bella still come around? Jake you all know we don't like the leech lover' Paul growled as we ran next to each other. I was in the middle of Jake and Paul.

'She's my friend, Paul. Get over it.'

'She's the reason we are in this mess, leech loving weirdo. They aren't even alive.'

'Our protection is to humans and she's still human! She can love whoever she wants.' Jacob growled and went to go for Paul but I stopped him, 'ENOUGH! Both of you shut up. You're giving me a headache.' I whined and ran ahead of them. I shook my head and realised we was at the top of the cliff.

I grabbed my clothes out of Sams hand and ran behind a tree and quickly got changed. Leah following me. I walked out and glared at both Paul and Jake, they noticed and winced"I think the new pack members should jump first!"Embry chuckled and grabbed my hands. I yelped and shakes my head"W-what?! No, you first!"I yelled and Embry just continued to pull me to the edge.
Someone grabbed me from behind and yanked me out of Embry's hold"Yea you first, Embry."Jake smirked and I laughed at his deflated face"Fine! Aya, you're just a scared doggy!"Embry smirked and ran off the cliff jumping into the water. I gasped"Thats it!"I shouted and ran to the edge and jumped off.

The wind slapping against my skin and I screamed when the cold water hit my skin. It didn't effect me as much as it would if I was a human but it was still cold. I bursted our laughing and swam over to Embry who smiled in victory at me. I splashed him with water which got into his mouth and he started coughing. Splashes were heard behind me and the pack were jumping one by one, Jake swam up to me and pulled me under water. I gasped and tried to push myself up by pushing him down.

Once I was up I bursted out laughing"Jake! How could you!"I yelled while pushing my hair out of my face, he laughed at me and then picked me up throwing me away from him"Paul, catch!"He shouted and I screamed as I landed into warm arms"I gotcha, ma'am."Paul said softly with a chuckle and I giggled"Thank you for catching me, kind sir."I said as he let me go so I could swim back to shore.

_________

The next morning reports on the TV about killings. Humans drained of blood and I felt anger rise. Vampires. I turned to Paul who was drinking my hot chocolate"Hey! That's mine, give it back before I tell Emily."I threatened him, he gave a small smile and quickly downed the hot chocolate and ran out. I stood up immediately"EMILY! PAUL JUST DRUNK MY HOT CHOCOLATE!"I yelled and ran after Paul who was giggling like a twelve year old who'd just ate some forbidden sweets. I was about to run after him but Jake grabbed me"I'll get you another one, Aya."He said and shook his hand but I could see the small smile on his face.

"Bellas here, Jake!"Jared shouted into the house, it was like a collected groans throughout the house and I giggled. Jake sighed but he smiled and handed me my hot chocolate and kissed my forehead which if any possible I blushed. He then walked out the house and nodded to Bella and they walked off somewhere. Paul walked in and stared strangely at me"You okay, Aya?"He asked me while stepping towards me, I nodded and he suddenly smirked and eyed the mug in my hand,
"NOT AGAIN, NO. THIS IS MINE!"

-Later on that night-

Me and Paul was checking our permitter and walking by the treaty line to make sure that there was no vampires or lost people around. I whined again 'how long have we got?' I asked Paul who put his head on the floor and huffed 'Aya please, not long I promise.' Paul said and walked over to me nudging me softly. I sat down and Paul sat down next to me, he was huge next to me.
Paul was around 6'1ft in wolf form and around 6'2ft as his human form. Jacob was around 6'3ft in wolf form although he was around 10feet in length and 6'7ft in human form. I was faster than both of them in wolf form though, Leah slowly took over me though.

'Sam there is no threat and everything is good.' I said through mindlink, I heard a few of the boys whine and tell me to be quiet but I ignored them all. 'Quill swap with Aya, her shift was actually over an hour ago.' Sam said and I gasped 'What?!' I screeched, the boys started laughing at me 'I was going to tell you Aya but you wouldn't shut up so...' Leah went on and I ignored her and shoved my head in Paul's neck since he wouldn't stop laughing 'Ahahaha I'm sorry Aya, you can go now though at least!' Paul chuckled and put his head in the crease of my neck as if giving me a hug.

I ran back to Embry's house and phased back grabbing my short and shirt before walking into the house. As I slowly closed the the light was turned on"Inaaya Call! Where have you been? I had a call from your school, you lied and said that you was very ill which was obviously a lie and now you're late coming home. What's going on? Talk to me, Aya. Don't go down this road."Tiffany said, I gulped, shit I've been caught.

'Sam I need help..Tiffany has caught onto me. She's found out about missing school and asking why I've been coming in late.'  I quickly thought to Sam but everyone could hear me.

'Shit, I'll be home right....now!' I heard d Embry say and the door opened. Embry walked in and stood next to me while Tiffany grew red in the face"Both of you are grounded!"Tiffany shouted at us and walked upstairs. I turned to Embry, just Incase Tiffany was listening i spoke telepathically to him 'She DOESNT know?!'

'I couldn't tell her! It's for her safety, Aya'

'She would be safer if she knew, therefore if we did need to phase in front of her she wouldn't freak out!'

'Aya, no. We're not telling my mum about this. She'll have to believe we are going through our rebellious stage.'

'But-'

'Aya, listen to him.' Sam suddenly spoke up, I shook my head and made my way to my room. I understand that maybe we shouldn't tell Tiffany incase she freaks out but either way she'll be safe because I'll make sure of it.