Chapter 10

The clock on Amy's nightstand read 10:42 A.M. as Amy began to stir under the covers. Her eyes fluttered open as she began to move, her hand finding Shadow's warm muscular body next to hers. 'He's naked!' Amy thought, 'Wait, I'm naked!' Amy rolled over to look at the sleeping Shadow. Last night was starting to flood to her mind, and Amy felt a smile on her face creep up. Last night was the first time they slept in the same bed, last night was the first time they got physically intimate, and last night was her first time. The memory brought on the feeling of butterflys in her stomach. But Amy enjoyed her night with Shadow.

    Amy started to press herself against Shadow. She remembered how tender and gentle he had been with her last night. Never to hard, always holding her hands through out the entire night. Even now, he had the pink hedgehog in his arms, and a small smile on his face as he slept, but that could be because Amy's body was beginning to rob on his. Slowly, Shadow's eyes began to open up, and his smile grew as he saw and felt Amy against him.

    "Good morning, sexy," Amy kissed Shadow, "How did you sleep?"

    "Perfectly," Shadow slowly ran his hand down Amy's cheek. 'Wow, even in the morning, and after last night, her beauty puts all others to shame.'

    "How about you, Rosey?"

    "I slept well," Amy smiled slyly as she felt Shadow's hand begin to roam, "But ya know, I kept having a dream that a dark sexy stud of a hedgehog was pretty handsy with me last night, and what do ya know, I wake up with that same dark sexy stud groping me."

    "Is that a problem?" Shadow began to kiss and nibble Amy's neck gently.

    "No," a light moan escaped Amy's lips, "But before we start again, and trust me, we are going to go at it again, I have a question."

    Shadow was now licking down Amy's breasts when she said that. Shadow fell in love with Amy's chest last night, and he want to continue to show the love. "What is it, My Beautiful Rose?"

    "Was...was last night your first?"

    Shadow starred up at Amy from her chest, his crimson eyes glowed with a love and passion Amy loved to see. Slowly Shadow rolled up on top of Amy gently, pinning her arms, "Yes, last night was my first."

    The answer made Amy blush even more. She loved the answer, but even if it wasn't Shadow's first, Amy would still love him. She leaned up and pecked Shadow on the lips. "Mind doing me a favor?"

    "What's that, Rose?"

    "G...go a little rougher this time." Amy's face flustered a dark red as she moved her gaze from Shadow.

    Shadow gave her a gentle kiss and locked eyes with her. "Sure, Amy, but let me know if it's to much."

    Amy's face formed a smiled as Shadow crept down her body, kissing all the way down, till Amy's face went back to flustered.

    "Man, it's Christmas day, and those two are still in bed," Silver was cleaning all the wrappings from the floor with his telekinesis.

    "Yeah I know," Knuckles said, making a sandwich.

    "Actually, Amy had a gift for Shadow that she wanted to give him, personally~," Rouge flew out of the kitchen and into the living room with a trash can for Silver. They were the only three to stay that morning after they woke up. Sonic had some errands to run, Blaze had work, and Tails and Cream wanted to spend Christmas day at Cream's house.

    "Wait, What?!" Silver said in a half whisper half yell, "Nah you gotta be joking me Rouge."

    "No I'm serious Silvy," Rouge placed the trash can down, and sat down on the couch, "I bet they...ya know." Rouge winked over to Knuckles as he sat next to her.

    "I bet," Knuckles took a bite of his sandwich and looked over at the time, "Well, they must have been going at it all night since it's 12:3----"

    The door across from them clicked and the three heard hushed voices.

    "Do you think they left Shadow?"

    "I don't know. I could have sworn I heard Silver scream just a second ago."

    Silver frowned at the door.

    "Well I should get some actual clothes on. They are gonna think that we..."

    "It'll be find, My Rose." The door opened and Shadow and Amy walked out with just bath robes, Amy wearing the locket Shadow gave her last night. And Shadow wore his new jacket and scarf, the latter hiding the bottom of his face.

    A whistle flew through the air as Rouge clapped. "Atta boy Shadow!"

    Shadow's face lit up a bright red as Amy stuffed her face into Shadow's back.

    "Sorry hon," Rouge laughed, "I couldn't help myself. But I am really happy for you." The bat ran up to the blushing couple and pulled Amy to the side, "So... How was he?"

    "ROUGE!" Amy's face was a darker shade of red than the red streaks on Shadow, and Shadow's muzzle wasn't any better off, "I ain't gonna kiss and tell."

    "So he WAS good!" Rouge had a grin plastered to her face as she ran out of living room, towards the door, "That's all I wanted to know, come on boys, we got friends that gotta know!" Before Rouge got to the doorway though, Shadow and Amy were standing in her way with the bright light of Chaos Control coming from Amy.

    "Please don't tell anyone, especially Sonic," Amy pleaded with Rouge.

    "I agree with Amy," Shadow added, "I know he's trying to get over this, but he probably shouldn't hear that me and Amy slept together."

    "I'll agree on one condition," Rouge smirked at the two hedgehogs, "How was it? On a scale from 1 to 10."

    "Rouge, ple--"

    "Answer the question Shady!"

    Amy and Shadow look at each other, their faces painted the darkest of reds, then finally they looked back to the bat and both answered, "10..."

    Silver, Knuckles, and Rouge left the house, the bat in particular with the biggest of grins on her face. Even though she threatened to tell Sonic of Amy and Shadow's night together, she never really intended on it, but she was happy she had a way to get info from either side of the two. She turned around and waved back at Amy who was standing in the window, making sure they left, while Shadow began to make the couple a late breakfast.

    "So, Shadow," Amy walked up behind Shadow and wrapped her arms around the ebony hedgehog, "Be honest. What do you really think of last night...and this morning?" The pink hedgehog added with a mumble.

    Shadow gazed at Amy from over his shoulder, "I lied to Rouge."

    "W...what..." Amy's breath caught in her thought.

    "10 is to low of a number." Shadow didn't notice the sad tone in Amy's voice, "In fact, no number can sum up just how happy I am. But I'm not happy that we did what we did. I'm happy that out of everyone, it was you, who I gave myself to."

    The lump in Amy's throat vanished instantly as tears of joy come fell as she nuzzled Shadow, "Good. Because I feel the exact same!"

    'I'm totally gonna get him back for making me worry.'

    "You know, Shadow," Amy kissed Shadow's neck gently, making the dark hedgehog to tense up slightly as the pink hedgehog raised herself up on her toes and whispered seductively into Shadow's ear, "I think I might be addicted to you now~."

    Instantly, Shadow spun around and grabbed Amy by the waist and began to kiss her neck back, "You're better than drugs~."

    Shadow's voice vibrated against Amy's neck, and soon the two were running back to the bedroom. But not before a set of emerald eyes had seen them, and the faint sound of a heart breaking again could be heard in the wind.