So...Where do I Begin?

That's a really tough question, and I've been grappling with it for the last several minutes since I've decided to start this book.

My mind is spiraling, trying to put together all my thoughts and feelings on the matter of my mental health.

...I suppose that's a good place to start.

I'm not really sure if that's a symptom or side effect of anything or not (I haven't even really been officially diagnosed with anything actually) but I often have this thing.

Like I can't formulate proper thoughts or something. It's really hard to get words from my brain to my mouth, or in this case screen.

So, I'm just sitting here with all these thoughts in my head about where to start my story and which thing I should focus on the most and my brain probably looks something like this:

It makes conversing with people really hard.

Like, I'll be talking to my dad or mom or friend or someone and I'll literally be in the middle of a sentence and I'll forget what I was saying because there are so many thoughts running through my head at once.

It's like, "So, I was going to the store the other day and I saw this really cool journal and ... " then, I blank.

It's probably the reason I'm so prone to randomly jumping from topic to topic too or jumping from project to project whenever I try to write something.

That's another thing that's really hard at times. Writing. Not just because of the being unable to focus thing but also because when my thoughts keep going like they do it's hard to think of what I want to write; and I can't think of the right words.

And that just really throws me off. Like I'll be in this really good writing grove and then suddenly blank and -- ugh.

Yeah. So...speaking of blanking...I'm not sure what else to say on this matter. I'm sure I'll think of something else later, but right now I can't remember if I was going to say anything else or not 😅

So, I think we'll end this little thought bubble there. See ya next time, stay healthy and take care of yourselves y'all! 😘😘