Part seven

"You okay?" You say looking up at him. Chase smiles and nods "Perfect actually" blushing and nodding back "Nice..I think" You say confused. He wasn't making sense but it was Chase, what else could you expect. As episodes went by, the more sleepy you got. Your eyes heavy and drifting asleep. Leaning to the side and sitting straight up again as you gain consciousness. Chase chuckles and pushes you against him, he was leaning on the corner of the couch, now you leaning into him. You were both laying sort of, he was still watching the screen "Y/N relax" he laughs and smiles at you. He watches the screen with a big smile. You were red as all hell. Trying your best to follow his directions, you breath deeply and sigh, exhaling long. Your eyes start again, drifting and slipping away from you, the sight of a black room all you can see. As the mumbles of the chat centers grow soft and fuzzy. Your mind finally gave up..and slipped away

It was a pitch black room. Strapped in to a table that was raised as if being tortured. Stainless steel, cold and uncomfortable. Leather straps were tied around your neck, ankles, wrists and waist. All of them tightened at its max. Cutting of your blood flow and your face a light shade of pale. The goosebumps on your skin trickling and appearing on cue as a black silhouette entered the room. Tall and fairly skinny with a good build. You noticed the strong arms and wary actions. It's eyes were neon green as a similar color smoke flooded out and rose above to the sky. There was no ceiling visible. If there was one, it'd be really high up. The figure got closer and you could see the smirk on its face. It's teeth beautiful but not perfect. Gorgeously imperfect. It out a finger under your shin and raised it, it's cold hands making you shiver and squirm some. You quickly stop as it takes a hold of your chin and brought it's face close to yours. Coming closer, it gently landed it's lips onto yours. Full, soft and gentle. It was being gentle..and kind to you. Loving you with all of its being. Kissing you sweetly, the kiss sickeningly perfect. It held you there for a while before pulling away and stepping back into the shadows. It's neon eyes lingering more before disappearing. You lay there, powerless, scared and left with a want. Wanting more. You're not sure why..who, or what it was. But you love the feeling. Wanting more and being powerless, not even to call out to it...You didn't know what it was..but still the mysterious and gentleness it had was intriguing and a turn on for you. You tried to speak but it came out as whispers and huffs. Giving up you throw your head back, seeing a lamp attached by nothing, though looking like if it was on the ceiling but as i mentioned before..there was no ceiling. Squinting you see something...the same perfect smile. The smirk. Whatever you want to call it it's the same. You tried loving your arms yo but forgot it's tied with the leather. You struggle and squirm more "Sh...Enough~" the voice was light and sweet. Though it did have that strict turn. Flustered you stop immediately and start to feel something. Warmness, the leather getting tighter around you...Then closing your eyes and opening them once more...

"It's okay..." Chase says..He was holding you close. And tight. He was leaning down flares you and hugging you from behind, his yellow-ish hair flopping forward. He was really holding on and whispering soft nothings. You didn't move. Didn't say anything. If the person who kisses me in the dream was him....It would all make sense. The gentleness and the quietness. All of the sweet things and mysterious vibes coming from him. Everything matched Chase. And came to the conclusion. You made that up. Chase noticed your were awake and pulled back slightly "Hey..Are you okay?" Nodding you look up at him "Yeah..Weird dream was all" He smiles "Yeah I could tell. You were squirming and trying to speak but you stopped yourself. I was worried and tried to comfort you. I guess it worked..Something I did with my kids when they had nightmares. Remind them that they were safe and not alone" he giggles a little "Silly I know" You shake your head and put your hand on his arm "It's not..It's sweet and kind and it worked" You said with a big smile. "Well heads up, you talk in your sleep. So." He snickers a little "Something about having more? And wanting more?~" he coos and teases you get your and shove him "Oh shush you" You fine playfully "I know you want me to keep talkinggg!" He laughed and stood up "And I know you want me to do this too" he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you in, he looked down and rested his chin on your head. He smirks some "And you want me to go farther too~" You whine and push him "Assholeeee if you knew why didn't you do anything" you say sheepishly "Oh you told me. You thought you were just thinking it but you said it out loud too" he laughs. He smiles some "And I did do something, I kissed you. Though you were sleeping" he said looking off "You taste like Carmex, Strawberry flavor, my favorite~" he snickers again "Oh whatever Chase" you punch his arm and giggle with him "Chase Brody?" He looked down "Yes?" "Will you go out with me?" He whines and fumes "Hey I was gonna say thattt!" He crosses his arms playfully "Okay you big baby do you want to be with me or not?"You say giggling "Okay okayyyy! I do. But can I say it??" "I already said it idiot!" "We can just pretend it never happeneddd!" You both laugh and lean on each other "Okay okay..Big Dork..Say it when you want to and how you wanna do it. I'll pretend I never told you" He nods "That sounds fair"