The Kiss

Izuku's POV

DIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!  my alarm clock went off. I shut it off and quickly got out of bed. I got ready for school putting on my uniform and shoes, grabbing a piece of toast and my backpack and began to walk to school. I left earlier than usual so I decided to take a long way to UA by cutting through the park were I and kacchan used to play when we were kids. It was really pretty during this season when the cherry blossoms were in bloom. as I was walking through the park I heard a familiar but faint voice. when I realized what it was or who it was I had no time to react. "DEKUUUUUU!!!!!!!" I spun around to be face to face with kacchan.  

Bakugou's POV

I saw the stupid nerd Deku walking in the park we always played at as kids. I screamed Deku but I don't think he was listening. so I start running towards him screaming" DEKUUUUUU!!!" He turns around with a scared expression on his face. I stop right in front of him and say'' oi what are you doing here walking in my pathway you stupid nerd''. He explains how he left early and how he decided to take a long way. I click my tongue and say ''well deku you know I walk this way every day''. the stupid nerd just looked at me and said ''oh I didn't know you took this path or I  wouldn't have taken it''.'' well now that we're both here why don't we walk together'' Deku said.'' What are you trying to pull nerd I said with an angry expression on my face."N-N- Nothing" Said Deku He was blushing. he's so cute when he blushes. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING I HATE HIM. I'm not gay am I. I try to hide my blushing face by turning away from him. I tell him "ok we can walk together but not because we're friends your just already here just don't be annoying". he smiles and say "okay kacchan". I like when he calls me that. but I don't let him know that. 

  ---------------------------  TIME SKIP to school cus I'm lazy------------------------

Todoroki POV

I was sitting in my desk, seat number 15, ese dropping on the class rep and antigravity's convo. When all of a sudden I see the most beautiful person I've ever set my eyes on. the freckled dark green haird boy midoriya, He walked into the classroom. I couldn't help but stare at him. then at that moment, our eyes meet. he walked over to me and said with the purest voice. "Hi, todoroki-Kun" he said with a smiled. I smiled at him and said blushing" well hello midoriya How are you doing this wonderful morning". He smiled and was about to answer but DINNNNNNG!!!!!!! the bell it alway interrupts at the wrong time. Okay everyone take your seat. Said Mr. Aizawa. everyone was seated as Mr. Aizawa started going over procedures. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person
right in the middle of class Bakugou passed a note to midoriya.

HEY DEKU 

MEET ME IN THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL 

COME ALONE AND MAKE SURE NO-ONE FOLLOWS YOU.

~KATSUKI

Izuku started to blush, he was cherry red.
after school(cus im really lazy ya know)Izuku went to the back of the school were he saw Bakugou leaning against the wall. Izuku walked up to him only to be pushed up against the wall with a very heated kiss. Izuku was very confused and in pleasure. Izuku grabbed the ash blonde's hair melting into the kiss Bakugou licked Izuku's bottom lip asking for an entrance. the greenete opened his mouth enough for the ash blonde to stick his tongue into Izuku's mouth exploring every inch of it a few seconds the ash-blonde broke the kiss. they were both were panting cathing there breaths. the Green haired one went to speak only to get cut off by a finger over his mouth." Deku meet me here tomorrow morning I have to tell you something". then the ash-blonde walked away before the smaller boy could say anything.