long and awaited attention

Izuku's POV
its been a while since sho and Kacchan have been giving me attention they have been working hard to study for the upcoming test. I've been watching tv. I've been slowly going into a depressive state, I went to the doctor last week and they prescribed me with severe depression and anxiety. the past few days I've been coming back from class and sleeping. I haven't eaten anything for a few days. Every time I look at food I feel sick.sho and Kacchan don't come home till 10:30 and I'm normally already asleep. I haven't told them about what the doc said I'm really worried about telling them. what if they leave me, what if they make fun of me, am I good enough, will they feel bad about themselves. I m scared to tell them...

Shoto's POV 
I and babe came home late again to bunny asleep. ''DAMN IT FUCKING TEACHERS MAKING US DO THIS CUZ WE FAILD THE EXAM'' Baku said. I know we keep this up and we are gonna lose time with bunny. we walked in and bunny was curled up in the corner of the bed. he looks soo cute I thought to myself. I sat my stuff down and started to change I was really tired and didn't realize I opened bunnies dresser drawer my eyes glanced at a paper. I picked it up and started to read over it. Babe come here, please. 

Bakugo's POV
I walked over to sho and read the paper over his shoulder.why didn't he tell us. I looked over at Deku. I walked over to the bed and crawled over to him and hugged him slightly shifting him on me. Deku stirred and woke up. "OH Kacchan you're here" He hugged me and I hugged back. "Deku will you tell me what's wrong?" What do you mean" he said with a confused look on his face. "what did the doctor say Deku?'' Deku looked over at Sho holding the paper he then looked down and started to cry in his hands. "Bunny its okay were not mad or disappointed we love you why didn't you tell us, "Sho said. He didn't stop crying sho came over and hugged him as well Deku ended up falling asleep crying so we tucked him in and cuddle. The next morning I and sho call Shota Aizawa and explained we were going extra training if he would let us stay today. 

Shoto's POV
After awhile of Bakugo yelling and me calming him down Mr.Aizawa agreed to let us have training off today. we spent the whole day with bunny and he broke down and cried a lot he felt like he did something wrong we want to show him that we love him. at the end of the day, Bunny was exhausted. we put him down for bed and I and Baku left for training. we have been gone a lot and I feel really bad for it. When we got back he was still sleeping I can't help but feel regret