Pain

Bakugou's POV

I woke up to a sleeping Deku laying on my chest drooling. he smelt really good so I pulled him up a bit trying not to wake him up. I stuck my nose on his neck smelling the sweet aroma. he smells like candy or some kind of sweet thing. I pull my head away and stared at his sleeping face. he looks so peaceful. my eyes drifted away when I saw that dame peppermint walking out of the bathroom. he looked at me and said"is he still sleeping. "yeah he hasn't moved at all". Icy hot walked over and crawled in bed. "can you take him I got to the bathroom". Icy hot grabbed him and snuggled up to him spooning. I go up and went to the bathroom. I finished up and walked out to see Deku in pain. "what's wrong with him icy-hot"? "he's having a heatwave". I got in bed and stared at his sweaty face. he was letting out a lot of his sent making me and the Canadian flag to get a Bonner. Deku wake up, he had lust in his eyes. "K Ka Kacchan I H Hurt". I look at icy-hot and he nods. I pick up Deku and he whimpers. I set him on my lap (he's on the edge of the bed btw) he starts grinding on my leg. "Deku calm down". He looks at me and kisses my lips he lets out more pheromones causing me and icy-hot into a rut icy hot walks over to him and Deku the knees down a bit and starts leaving love bites and hickeys down his already multi-colored neck. he starts to moan into the already sloppy kiss. the kiss broke leaving a string of saliva still connecting our lips. icy hot started to move his hand down to Deku's throbbing dick. he starts to jack him off. I lifted him aligning my Dick to his hole pushing him down on it. he flinched in pain as a tear dropped down his face. I waited only for Deku to push himself up and down. I was startled by his actions. I played back and let him ride me at his own pace.

3RD PERSON

Shoto got up and grabbed Izuku's head facing it towards him and he shoved his shaft in his mouth. Bakugou sat up and grabbed Izuku's Hips and moved him up and down as Todoroki face fucked Izuku. Izuku moaned by the two boy's actions as he did that Shoto kicked his head back in pleasure. Izuku started having drool run down his chin. Katsuki started hitting Izuku prostrate. Izuku was a moaning mess. the only sounds that could be heard were smacking and moans and occasional grunts and groans of pleasure. Izuku's eyes roll back as he was still being fucked. Todoroki and Katsuki both at the same time said ¨im comming¨ a few moments later they both came, Katsuki inside Izuku and Todoroki in Izuku's mouth.  Izuku swallowed his load and fell on Katsuki. ¨im going to put him to bed¨ Katsuki put Izuku in the bed after cleaning him and tucked him in.

Bakugo's POV

I and Icy Hot needed to pick some things up since its already 7:00 literally nobody was up yet. we left Deku on the bed sleeping. ¨do you think he will be okay?¨ half n half asked. ¨im sure he will be fine I left him something on the bed in case he has issues.¨ I said to reassure him he will be alright. we left the dorm room to buy some stuff for Deku and us.

Izuku's POV

I woke up to see no trace Sho or Kacchan. where did they go? I glanced at the end of the bed were a box was sitting. I was a white box with a red bow at the top. I open the box to find a bunch of stuff. There was a blanket a thing of suppressants to calm down my heat cramps and for masking my sent. I looked deeper into the box where I found a vibrator and dildo. my face turned a deep red color when I picked them up. I thought to myself this is Kacchan's doing now that my significant others are gone I can make my nest. I started to look around Sho's room for anything soft luckily he had a bunch of soft blankets in his closet (who knew our peppermint was a softy)   I  grabbed as many soft things I could find. sadly most of the things I could find were Sho's so the only things I found of  Kacchan's were his mask and his jacket. I started to create a nest on the bed. after I was done I snuggled in my new creation and pulled the last blanket on me. not long after I drifted off to sleep once again.

so I don't know why every chapter ends with them sleeping I guess its because I can't think of anything else to put in its place I'm working on a new chapter but it won't be uploaded for a couple of days I'm sorry for the slow updates I'm kinda failing a couple of classes and I'm trying to bring my grade up. and I'm struggling with trying to not feel so mentally tired because of depression.  If you see any mistakes notify me and also If you have any ideas for this book you want me to add in go ahead and notify me that too.   LOVE ALL YOU GUYS (no homo)  Peace out!!!!!!!!!!

                                         ~GO BEYOND~ 

                                  ~PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!