Heatwave

Midoriya's POV
I woke up in a very hotbed I was sweating a lot. I didn't want to wake up sho because he was still asleep and if I make the wrong move I might become alpha bate. I looked at his sleeping face and was admiring how handsome he is. I need to figure out a way to get to my bedroom without any alphas smelling my Pheromones. I began to think long and hard and before I noticed sho grabbed my waist flipping me over positioning himself right over me pinning me to the bed." soo your the one making that lovely smell." he said leaning into my neck smelling me. he then began to lick my neck and nibble me. I was a blushing mess. so badly wanting to continue but also wanting to stop, but it felt so good. He stopped for a minute to think then without any warning he bit down on my neck hard drawing blood I let out a whine. but then was soothed by him letting out calming sent and by licking my wound he just made clean. I felt soo tired even no I just woke up. after about 10 minutes. of sho soothing me I fell asleep.

Shoto's POV
after marking Midoriya and putting him asleep I got up got dressed and left a note for him in case he woke up before I got back, I grabbed my keys put on my shoes and left to go to the recovery girls' office.

___________________TIME SKIP_______________________

I arrived at recovery girls office, I knock on the door and she lets me in." so what are you here for Shoto?" she asked me. "well you see I kinda marked an omega in my class and I need to know how to take care of an omega." she handed me a book so I thanked her and left. I made it to my dorm room. I unlocked it opened the door only to be drowned with the most amazing smell ever. I hurried and closed my door so no one will notice Madoriya's Pheromones, I walked over to check on my lovely mate only to find him peacefully sleeping, he looks so delicious I want to pound on him I noticed that I was starting to get a boner. Dame, what do I do now? I was breathing heavily. I booked it to the bathroom and relieved myself I heard something come in from the bed. Without thinking I pulled up my pants, ran back to Midoriya only to see him sitting up sweating with nothing but his underwear on. 

Midoriya's POV
I woke up hot so I got up and started to strip until I was only in my undies. I felt horny and I couldn't see sho or Kacchan anywhere. I let out a whine because of a heatwave. then out of nowhere sho comes running from the bathroom. his face looked like he just saw a ghost. he stood there for a moment looking at me blushing wildly." Are you, okay love?" he said still staring at me." sho I want you," I said holding my hands out for him. he picked up his phone then started to walk towards me. he sat on the bed and started to call someone.

Bakugou's POV 
my phone started to ring I picked it up to see it was icy hot so I answered to see what the hell he wanted. "Oi, what do you want icy hot?" I need your help," He said to me. "Midoriya's gotten Crazy horny and he won't stop touching me," I have to keep a mask on or I might lose control." I hung up the phone grabbing my mask from my desk and hurrying and leaving my room locking the door.

No one's POV
Bakugou Knocked on the door only to have the door open fast to see Shoto standing there breathing hard." where is he?," Bakugou asked." I tied him to the bed because he wouldn't calm the fuck down," I don't think I can't stop myself anymore," He smells soo good and he looks so good," Shoto said. Bakugou barged into the room to see a panting/whining Deku.