heatwave struck again

Deku's POV
I woke up in a warm bed,I opened my eyes to see two sleeping alphas. I tried to move but I couldn't. I really had to go pee so I wiggled my way from my boyfriend's arms and ran to the bathroom. I relieved myself and then flushed and washed my hands.
I walked into the bedroom and grabbed a towel and noticed sho was awake. "Hey, bunny "he said. "Hi, I was going to take a shower". "Can I join you" he said." S-sure" I was blushing really bad. He walked over to me and kissed my forehead." wait that's it" I said. he then kissed my lips. he broke the kiss and I was happy with that so I walked to the bathroom and sho followed. I started the shower and all of a sudden out of nowhere I had a heatwave collapsing me on the ground .izu what's wrong".

Shoto's POV
Izu all of a sudden collapsed on the ground panting really bad. "Izu what's wrong". "s-s-sho I'm hot". I imedently knew he was having a heatwave because we marked him. I thought about waking up blasty boi but decided to take care of it myself. Izuku was letting off a fair amount of pheromones. I picked him up and noticed he was producing a lot of slick so I knew all I had to do was losen him for my length. I held him up and sat down on the toilet and started prepping him for my length. I first stuck one finger then another and then the third. I loosened just enough I thought I could handle. let me rephrase that he could handle.he was panting and moaning lightly. I then positioned myself at his entrance. I lightly sat him down on my length so just the tip was in. I could tell that he was still tight.so I waited for a sec then let him down farther. he winced in pain so I stopped waiting for him to get used to my size.he then adjusted a bit and then he pushed himself down. I was surprised by his actions. I let him wait a minute until he gave me the cue to move. I began thrusting slowly. After a while, I started at a faster pace. he then started to moan ." sho f faster," he said so I did as he told me to do. I started to go to an unhuman speed. I stopped for a moment picking him up and fucking him mid-air. He all of a sudden started to moan loudly. "Sho s so so go good". I was hitting his prostate causing him to submit even more making him moan in complete pleasure. He had his hands around my neck leaning his head over my shoulder.after hitting his sweet spot he started digging his nails in the back of my neck. I flinched in the sudden pain but brushed off worrying about something else. I was pounding in Izu slamming into his sweet spot. "I'm cumming he," said. I thrust even faster (if that was even possible) pushing deeper inside him I started moaning myself because of him getting tighter around my member. he started to lift his head to my face giving me a very sloppy kiss moaning into my lips ." sho cum inside me". I knew if I did I would be taking another risk of him getting pregnant. I could tell he was getting close to climax so was I. so I continued the speed up.about 2 minutes went by and he came all over our stomachs. and I took the risk and came inside him. I waited a minute before pulling out. I held him in mid-air a walked in the still running shower. And I sat him down so I could help him wash up.

                Time skip after the shower

After I cleaned us up I wrapped a towel around both of us and picked him up like a baby back to the bedroom. were I set him down by a still sleeping Bakugou. he got under the covers and so did i. We laid there and snuggled.soon after Izu I feel asleep.

~AUTHORS NOTE~

should I make the cute little broccoli boi pregnant or should I wait a little longer?

I'm leaving it up to you guys. anyways I want to thank you all especially

 @Vibe_Check246  for pointing out mistakes I can improve on it helps me become
 a better writer so thanks so much for reading this trash and for helping me with

 errors

GO BEYOND 

*************PLUS ULTRA*****************