Shy Girl

Chris POV

I'm sitting here in class waiting for Sarailah. Hopefully she won't be so shy today. I might still ask her out but not now. I gotta let her warm up to me. I'll try to get her number today. There is that beautiful face. Yet she still covering it up with her hair.

"Let me see your phone." Really Chris that's the first thing you say to her.!?

Sarailah POV

"Let me see your phone." Chris demands. I just stare at him for a while then pull out my IPhone. He reaches for it but i pull it back.

"See." He just stares at me like I'm crazy. "You said you wanted to see my phone. See it?" I explain.

"Ohhh." He chuckles a bit.

Yeah dumbass

"Well let me hold your phone" He corrects himself.

I put my phone in his hand and then take it back.

"Is there anything else you would like to do with my phone, because class just started." I put my phone away and listened to what ole buddy was teaching. I still don't his name...

Chris POV

Damn she just chomped me off. I gotta find another way to get her number. At least she warming up to me though. I slip her a note.

Can i put my number in your phone? -Chris

I slipped it to her and she gave me this Bitch really look.

She wrote something down and passed it back. It said

I don't know. Can you? Is it possible? -Jade

Bruhh she got a smart mouth. You know what. Ima just take her phone and put my number in there.

Sarailah POV

He trying to hard. And last night i told myself i was gonna stop being so shy and give him a chance. He didn't pass the note back. I guess he mad.

When the bell rung i left without waiting and went to my locker. Just as he did yesterday, he met me there. And he just reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone!

"Hey!" I yelled.

"My number is under Chrissypooh" He said then walked off.

How did he even know my password? That was just a waist of his time because im not gonna use it.

Chris POV

The next few classes went by slowly for me because Sarailah wouldn't speak to me. She just kept her face covered by the curtain of her hair. I caught up with Sarailah just as the bell rung.

"Hey, you gonna eat lunch with me today?" I asked.

"Sure." She says.

We ate lunch together and the rest of the day was the same as yesterday.

Three weeks later

Its been 3 weeks and she is out of that shyness. I think I'm gonna ask her out again today.

"Hey" She greets me as she sits beside me.

"Wassup" I say

"Sleepy asf."

"Didn't nobody tell you to stay up texting me!"

"Whatever"

Sarailah POV

"Hey Jade" My new friend, Amauri said. I made friends faster here than in Colorado. "You wanna hang tonight? I got something good planned!"

Oh HELL NAWL! This bitch just winked at me! I think she gay on the slick sly.

Thank God Chris saved me. "Nah man she taken tonight."

"I am?" Im too confused. How he jus gone make a date with me and not even ask me.?

"Yes you are" He said winking at me.

"Oh yeah right I'm taken tonight." I agreed.

The next 7 classes passed by so slowly. I was waiting so long for tonight.

"So tonight at 8?" Chris asked me.

"Yeah."

I went home and picked out my outfit for tonight. I didn't know where we were going so i just pulled out my white button down see through shirt and black skinny jeans.

Chris POV

Sarailah is fine asf. I cant wait til tonight. This is the when ima finally get what i been wanting.

Hey its me Deja. I know i said it was gonna get better but idk now. But ima try though...What does Chris really want?
                              What is Sarailah expecting?

Comment and vote peas!!!