Shy Girl

Chris POV

I went to go check on my baby momma. Yeah, i said baby momma. That's her lable after what just happened. I ran up and down the halls calling her name. I heard whimpers coming from the girls bathroom. Out of all places this bitch went into the girls bathroom! And the bell finna ring! Ha ass just gone stay in there!

Sarailah POV

I sat in the bathroom for the rest of the day. I expected Chris to come look for me. He probably did and just couldn't find me. He probably beat the shit out of that bitch for his girl. I stayed in there a little after the whole school closed down. I wonder what my bae doin...

Chris POV

I know Sarailah expect me to knock this bitch out, but she jus too damn fine! I technically am knocking her out in a way. I'm knocking them ankles loose! Yall it aint my fault doe! Amauri came over here to "study" . And i knew i wasn't gone get none from my baby momma so ima get it from somebody else! I still love Sarailah, and always will, but she a goody goody...

Sarailah POV

I got up to get ready to go to work. I gotta work till closing time. I left the school and made my way to work. I got there early, so I just went to the back to chill. When I got off of work, I went straight home. I walked into the house and was greeted with hugs and kisses from Chris.

"Baby where did you go? I was terrified!"...This nigga overreacting

"I went to calm down at the mall." I lied.

"Don't ever do that again! You scared me to death!"

"Mch. Move nigga. Gay ass!" I went to my guest room and got undressed and hopped into the shower. When i got out i went fast asleep.

The Next Day

I didn't even wanna go to school today. But i did because i am a senior and i plan to graduate. I wonder how my ma doin...Ima go check on her after school. I left to get in my car and drive to school. I pulled up and got out to find everybody staring at me. Either they heard about yesterday or my baby bump showing. I looked down at my stomach. Yep its poking out! I kept my head down so my hair could cover my face. I walked to my first class. My books were still in there. I sit down and wait for Chris to come. He came as soon as the late bell rung. He came and sat by me. As he walked in, I saw Amauri staring at him and smiling. Tf is that about? Ima jus shrug it off and get through this day.

.......

The dismissal bell finally rung. I dashed outta class to go to my mom's and check on her. I got there in 10 mins. I got out of the car and walked up the steps and knocked on the door. A man opened the door. This nigga looked like a crackhead! Ma nie I KNOW you can do betta...

"Where my ma at?" I asked the crackhead.

He just opened the door wider and i walked in.The house was full of smoke...from weed.

"Ma!" I called throughout the house.

"What?!" She aswered appearing from around the corner.

"We need to talk"

I know its boring but i tried -Deja