Shy Girl

Chris POV

Once i got to lil mama house i honked the horn and waited on her. Well while im waiting on her, I'ma tell yall a lil bout myself. Well my parents left me when i was 12. Every since then if i don't get what i want, i lash out and take it. I been holding a bunch of anger ever since then. I never told anyone about this and-wait hold on. Here my bae come.

"Hey." She says as she opens the car door and gets in. Damn. She looking fuck-able right about now. She had on a see through button down shirt and skinny jeans.

"Wassup ma." I said biting my lip. I definitely want that ass tonight.

" So where are we going?" She asked nervously.

"You gone see." I said pulling off. We pulled up to my house after about 15 mins.

"Whoa is this your house?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah this all mine baby."

"Why you calling me baby like we together or some shit. We ain't nun but friends." She said fronting. She KNOW she want me.

I chuckled quietly. I pulled her up the glass steps leading to my mansion. Yeah yall I'm rich. I sell them drugs doe, but don't tell nobody. Shhhh! Anyway, i took her upstairs to my room and lied on my bed. We talked for a while and I was really feeling her. I started feeling on her waist and thighs and...

Sarailah POV

Chris and I was talking about normal stuff like our favorite movies and stuff. Then he just started feeling on me.

"Chris stop." I said giggling while pushing his hands away.

"Come on baby. Don't be scared." He said. He pushed me back on the bed to where i was laying on my back.

"Chris stop it." I said actually getting worried now.

"I promise i‘ll pull out baby." He said as he kissed my neck and unbuttoned my top. Pull out?

"No Chris! Stop!" I yelled as i tried to push him off of me

Chris POV

She won't let me have it. I want it...so ima take it.

Sarailah POV

He unbuckled our belts and ripped off my pants. He pulled his off and threw them to the side. He whipped out his "thing".

"Please no Chris. Why are you doing this." I cried and pleaded.

He shoved himself into me. I cried out in pain only for him to slap me causing more pain. In and out, in and out. This lasted about 2 hours. Then he got up and took a shower.

"Don't you dare leave." Chris ordered me. I just nodded and lied there numbly. He got out of the shower and put on some clothes.

"Put your clothes back on!" He demanded me. I did as i was told.

"Why Chris? Why?" I asked in tears as i put on my clothes.

"SHUTUP! Shutup and get dressed. Hurry up!" He yelled the first phrase holding his hand up to me as if he was going to hit me.

Chris POV

I took her home and drove off before she could even close the door. I was feeling a little guilty, i mean i did take her virginity and by force.If she would of just gave it up i wouldn't have had to do all of that...

1 week later

Sarailah never showed up to school the next day or the next day. I was surprised when she showed up in class today. She looked horrible. She didn't have that natural glow, her hair was up in a sloppy bun...and she looked bigger.

Sarailah POV

I threw up the whole week after he raped me. As much as i didn't want to, i took a pregnancy test... I told my mother and she wouldn't listen to my whole story. She kicked me out and now i sleep in the car. I don't even wanna see, speak to, or even think about him. But i had to come to school before someone finds out. I went to take my seat beside him.

"Wassup." He said like NOTHING EVER HAPPENED. I can't do this all day. I just can't!! I got up and walked straight out of the classroom.

"Ms. Smith where do you think you are going?" The teacher asked me as i slammed the door. Soon Chris came rushing after me. He grabbed my hand. I snatched it away quickly.

"Let go of me! You hurt me and now you wanna act like it didn't happen?!" I yell crying.

"I'm sorry!" He claimed. Reaching for me. I backed up.

"You're damn right you're sorry. You peice of shit! And you know what? FUCK YOU!"  I yelled walking towards the exit. I could tell he was mad by now.

"I already did bitch!" He responded. I stopped dead in my tracks. I spinned around running towards him full speed. I slapped him not seeing his reaction because my eyes were blurry from tears.

"Don't speak to me ever again. And you can FUCK ME AND THIS CHILD OF YOURS!" With that i walked straight to my car and drove into a deserted place to get some rest.