Shy Girl

Chris POV

Did she say MY child? Did i even pull out like i said i was? I know i didn't wear protection, but i swore i pulled out! She just trynna get to me. I can't let her her do that. But what if she is serious? I should just ask her...

I pull out my phone and start to txt Sarailah.

Sarailah POV

Here I am at work-yes i have a job at Its Fashion-and i get a txt. Luckily Im on break so i won't get fired.

Chrissypooh-Can we talk?

Ugh i need to change that...

-What you want

Ratchet Baby Daddy- About the baby.

I knew i shouldn't have told him. I cant't even think of him without crying. But i also want my child to have a father.

-When and where?

Ratchet Baby Daddy- At Burger King in about an hour.

I get off in 30 mins so ill be able to eat then meet him.

-Kay. Just to talk, not a date or nun.

Ratchet Baby Daddy- Mch. Aite

Ugly Bastard...

Chris POV

I got her to meet up with me. i just gotta get her.

1 hour later

I ordered my usual...a number 1, 2, and 5. Then i picked a booth that looked comfortable for my baby...excuse me, babies. She finally got here and took a seat.

"You hungry?" I said trying to make small talk.

"Nope."

"I'll pay?" I said

"Im good. i just came here to talk remember?" She said dryly and sarcasticly

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me. Please forgive me. Peas!!" I said doing my pouty face. I got her to crack a smile but it quickly faded away.

"I forgive you."

"Well then be my girl. Move in. I promise to never hurt you ever again. Please just give me a chance." I poured my heart out to her. She just sat and stared for a few minutes

"Okay. I will give you ONE chance only."

"So is that a yes?" I said flashing a smile at her then sitting beside her hugging her.

"Yes!" She said giggling