Shy Girl

Sarailah POV

I stared at my 3 beautiful baby girls. They are just beautiful. They look like Chris a little...but more me.

Chris interrupted my thoughts saying, "What will their names be?"

"Melody, Harmony, and Symphony?" I looked at Chris for confirmation.

He slightly nodded and hugged me. And suddenly i started to see a vision of the...

I stand at the stove cooking as I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yell. Once they enter they crowd around me asking questions."Can mommy get a hello first??" After I said that, they all came and hugged and kissed me.

I couldn't see the faces of the children or who brought them...

"Chris?" I asked. He came and gave me a hug and kiss like all of the rest.

"I love you Sarailah."

The vision is over and I realize that me and Chris are meant to be together. Our future is bright and we love eachother.

"I love you Chris." I said to him

"I love you more than anything Sarailah Jade." He responded as doctor Williams walked.

"Excuse me, I just have a few things to tell and ask you. If you will have a seat please. Thank you. Names of children? And would you like to stay as long as they stay? If so, you will be here for about a month."

We answered his questions and he wrote them down on a pad. He soon left, leaving me and Chris alone. I looked up into his eyes and he looked into mine. We stayed that way for a while until a nurse knocked and came in.

"Knock, knock. I'm sorry to interrupt. I just have to show you a couple of things. If that's okay at the moment? Okay, and I'm nurse Fox."

I nodded then introduced my self. She asked me if I wanted Chris to leave. I said yes and he left. As he left, I could've sworn he winked at her...maybe he had something in his eye.

Chris POV

I left the room and on my way out I winked at the nurse. She smiled a little and blushed. I think she likes me. And before yall say that I'm cheating, I'm not. Because me and Sarailah ain't official so I ain't a cheater, I'm a player.

I walked around the hospital flirting with a couple of nurses. I got a couple of numbers too.

Sarailah POV

Nurse Fox showed me breast feed and how to use the pump...since I will be in here for a month. While she showed me these things, we made small talk...mostly about Chris.

"So are you and the young man that left together?" She asked. 

Nosy ass -_-

"No, but we love each other and he's the father of my children." I said as politely as I could.

We made more conversation...about Chris. I see that I'ma have to watch out for this one. But then again, maybe not because Chris won't hurt me again because-

He loves me.