Shy Girl

Sarailah POV

I woke up to three babies crying. I went to tend to them. Its been three days in here...three days since I've seen Chris. He hasn't even called. But I have been talking to the doctor. He is really nice. And he single!!!

Knock Knock

"Come in." I answered to the knocks.

Dr. Williams walked in. "Goodmorning. I brought you some Waffle House, your favorite."

I took the food and thanked him. He sat and ate with me. We had to make sure not to get caught...

When he finished, he went back to work and I went back to sleep.

I was awakened by another knock on the door half an hour later.

"Come in." I said sleepily.

Chris walked in and sat on my bed. I didn't wanna deal with him, I'm mad at him at the moment.

"May I help you?" I asked Chris.

"I cant come see you?"

"Not after three days." I said annoyed

"I been busy bae."

"Oh right! School. Sorry babe." I leaned in to give him a kiss. He jumped up suddenly interested in the triplets.

Morning breath???

Chris POV

I do not want her kissing me. I got other hoes to kiss. I just came by to see the babies. I had totally forget about them, and I didn't even go to school the past couple of days. I done been through this damn hospital like a train. Bet you I fucked every nurse up in this bitch!

Anyway, I reached to pick up...Harmony? And she instantly started crying.

"Which one is crying?" Sarailah asked.

"Harmony." I told her. She got up and went to a different baby.

"Nooo its not Harmony." She said

"Melody?" I suggested

She walked over to Melody and she was fast asleep.

"Chris stop playing!" She giggled and walked beside me and poked me. She picked up Sympathy? And started to breast feed her.

She started talking baby talk to her.

"I thought the child name was Symphonic..." I mumbled. I didn't think she heard me though.

"What? Its Symphony! You don't even know you own child's name!! Get out and don't come back!" She yelled at me.

"Gladly" I got my stuff and left...Gladly