" The ( half date)"

**Ariana's Pov**

After harry sent me that text..I went straight to the mall with my 2 bff tina and Jenny.

We are bff since the 1st grade....
So  we went to the mall ..I must have tried fifty dresses..but they where either too frumpy...either frilly or too formal or too funky😖😖
After trying many dresses ...we decide to take a coffee break ...we were walking to the cafe and I saw a vvvv hot ( oops) I mean beautiful dress...in the glass ....and it was also my perfect size..I ran to that shop and buyed it right away....

It was 3: 40 when I was completely ready for my (half date) I took one look on the mirror and smiled..

My blue nails matched my off shoulder blue dress...it was the perfect dress for me..(I just hope harry likes it)

*Harry's Pov*

I dont know why I want to hangout with ariana....do I really like her?

Uhhgg we'll see..

It was 4 pm when I knocked at the door ..after few seconds some one answered..it was ariana....
I was like  omg.." .she looks damn hot"

We were both silence for a minute..it was really awkward so I decided to break the silence then I said Hi..well you are looking very nice ...

She couldn't hold her blush ....she said thanks... shall we go ...I said in a whisper.. yea she said..

We didn't talk much at car....then we finally arrived  at the cafe..