chapter: 6 ( half part)

*Ariana's pov*

After some time ..suddenly harry snatched my book and I yelled ..." hey!" Give me back my book...harry!

Take it if you can ....hahaha he said laughing...I tried my best ...but harry was very tall so I couldn't..I was very annoyed....I was running after harry and jumping to get my book then suddenly..we rolled over and fell on my bed ...harry was on me..and it was so hard to breath...I was closing my eyes and biting my lips and hoping that he wont do anything wrong..when I opened my eyes ....I saw harry smiling at me ...

His eyes were deep green and he was leaning down...to kiss me again...( hoping not)

His lips were inches away from mine...one part of me wanted let the kiss happen...but another part of me didn't wanted..but when the kiss was about to happen .....the door bell rang....and I knew it was mom and dad ...and I was like what the fuck harry get of me?!

He said sorry in embarrassed ..then I said to stay him in my room...I ran and opened the door....and as I guessed..it was mom and dad...

Honey ..What took you so long...? My mom asked...no ...actually ...mom I- I was I the bathroom.

Oh ....well why do seem like you have seen a ghost my dad asks smiling...
No it's nothing...well actually one of my friend has come to help me with my homework...

Which friend? My mom asked...umm its harry an classmate of mine....oh ...fine well dear...pls tell your friend that he should stay for dinner...

Okay mom..I said

I went to my room..and saw harry sitting in my bed and typing his phone ...I could help but smile ..that how adorable he looked...then I said....harry...my mom said you should stay for dinner if you want to .....

He looked at me and said ..umm yea sure..

To be continued.......